Looking for a RV detailer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 11:43 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Looking for a RV detailer

I have a 43ft 5th wheel that I need the outside washed and waxed. Anyone know of any mobile detailers, or places that I could go that handle RVs? It's not easy fitting into parking lots so some places are not even possible to get to. Camping World in Fife does not wax. The one up north in the Burlington area does, but didn't really want to go that far. Many local places say they do RVs, but the size is the issue.

I figure there are a few detailers on here who might know of a place or maybe they can help out.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:45 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'll do it $100 per foot

Old 09-01-2010, 11:48 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'll do it $100 per foot
Camping world is $8.95 per foot. What extra will you provide? A free loaner car for a week? F430?

Old 09-01-2010, 11:48 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I'll do it for $5 per foot. And I'll throw in some "New Car Scent" air fresheners for free

Old 09-01-2010, 11:53 PM
At close to 60ft, it won't be easy to get it to your house Mark.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:31 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'll do it $100 per foot
No you wouldn't. After spending 3 hours, and 6 beers just washing the thing, you would realize just how much work that is going to be.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:42 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
love the new since I last saw you truck!

just trade it in on a new one when it gets dirty :-)

Old 09-02-2010, 08:11 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by David_J
Camping world is $8.95 per foot. What extra will you provide? A free loaner car for a week? F430?
Story of 2010 always some A-hole that does it under my cost

Originally Posted by detailjohn
No you wouldn't. After spending 3 hours, and 6 beers just washing the thing, you would realize just how much work that is going to be.
Just so happens I would have ........................................ ............................ brought it next door to my office. They did my 37ft for $250 inside and out

Old 09-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
David, I can take care of it for you. It does take a lot of time to wash/wax a big rig. I can do it @ your house.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by PJS
love the new since I last saw you truck!

just trade it in on a new one when it gets dirty :-)
I just trade them in when they don't have enough power. My Chevy Dually couldn't pull my trailer very well. So I had to switch over to a Ford. Got their new 2011 F450. Talk about a tow beast. 400HP 800TQ.

Old 09-03-2010, 10:08 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I just trade them in when they don't have enough power. My Chevy Dually couldn't pull my trailer very well. So I had to switch over to a Ford. Got their new 2011 F450. Talk about a tow beast. 400HP 800TQ.
my post was poorly written... I meant just trade the trailer in when it gets dirty

many former Chevy owners leave Government Motors for Ford power... natural evolution of the truck owner.

is the trailer a toy hauler in the back? damn that thing is big... (thats what she said)

Great set up for family action packed weekends...

Old 09-03-2010, 10:17 AM
fords suck lambo oil!

Originally Posted by PJS
my post was poorly written... I meant just trade the trailer in when it gets dirty

many former Chevy owners leave Government Motors for Ford power... natural evolution of the truck owner.

is the trailer a toy hauler in the back? damn that thing is big... (thats what she said)

Great set up for family action packed weekends...
Ford would have gone just as Banko at the time if they hadn't seen what happened to GM getting thrown to the wolves. Ford's time is coming. They are JUST as broke and had Union concessions to keep them going without Bankruptcy for a year or two. They will go bankrupt when the Unions demand their pay and incentives back. Just wait and see.
BTW my info comes from a Ford Dealership owner. He said they are probably DEEPER than GM. Fancy accounting didn't help Enron either.

That is one big setup Dave did you have to get your CDL

Old 09-03-2010, 10:27 AM
PJS
^I knew that would get your attention... I was baiting you :-)

First one to put a diesel in a Suburban/yukon xl/Excursion size vehicle will get my money... daddy wants 3rd row, diesel and enough juice to handle a 24 foot car trailer with all the trimmings...

UAW sucks

Old 09-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by PJS
^I knew that would get your attention... I was baiting you :-)

First one to put a diesel in a Suburban/yukon xl/Excursion size vehicle will get my money... daddy wants 3rd row, diesel and enough juice to handle a 24 foot car trailer with all the trimmings...

UAW sucks
Daddy needs to stop having little pushions. My dad just bought a full size Denali XL reminding us how small our Tahoe is

UAW is the downfall of Ford, GM and Chrysler. PERIOD

Old 09-03-2010, 10:44 AM
PJS
Yukon XL 2500 (3/4 ton) with a duramax
or
Bring back the Excursion with the new 6.7 Ford Diesel

No more "pushions" for me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for a RV detailer