Warning - Pierce County Tickets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 06:03 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Warning - Pierce County Tickets

Couldn't get out of a speeding ticket in Pierce county. Apparently a couple of pro-tem judges are in there for a year running a kangaroo court and trying to make an impression. Jags did everything he could, but best he could do was to go with a deferral (which is 6 months apparently in Pierce county). Double-whammy!

Old 09-23-2010, 07:12 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Looks like we're adding Pierce county as one of those "impossible to get out of" districts. Snohomish has a nasty new prosecutor that does the same too. John E wasn't able to get me off either. He was only able to get me down to an expired tab violation which is not a moving offense at least.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:09 PM
jsenjo has a spectacular aura aboutjsenjo has a spectacular aura aboutjsenjo has a spectacular aura about
Sucks I just got out of one in Pierce County this past August. Probably cause attorney was a former DA.

Old 09-25-2010, 04:41 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Thats to bad. At least the deferral is only 6 months instead of the two year BS that mine was.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Sl33p3rS4 is infamous around these parts
Is this taking place in just Pierce County District Court, or in courts throughout Pierce County?

I've got one pending right now in Puyallup that Jag is handling for me. He's 6 for 6 on my previous ones, so hopefully he'll pull through this time as well.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:10 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
FYI,

If the court has prosecutor, then it is generally more difficult to get a ticket dismissed. But on the other hand when you have a ticket with no real issues, having a prosecutor is useful as I can negotiate a reduction to a non-moving.

Now, in courts with no prosecutor, you either win or lose. There is no negotiation.

This scenario applies to all attorneys that practice traffic defense.

Jag

Old 09-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Sl33p3rS4 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jags911tt
FYI,

If the court has prosecutor, then it is generally more difficult to get a ticket dismissed. But on the other hand when you have a ticket with no real issues, having a prosecutor is useful as I can negotiate a reduction to a non-moving.

Now, in courts with no prosecutor, you either win or lose. There is no negotiation.

This scenario applies to all attorneys that practice traffic defense.

Jag
I trust ya Jag

I send all my friends and fam your way as well. If anyone can get us out of tickets, it's you.