lamborghini sesto elemento

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 08:00 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
It could be used as a platform to develop the next Gallardo. The front and side profile have some promise. Definitely need some work on that behind though.

Old 10-05-2010, 10:12 AM
grambo is infamous around these partsgrambo is infamous around these parts
I can't help thinking "Baboon" when I see that stupid red diff cover.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:21 PM
kyleblix is infamous around these parts
At first I wasn't sure about the intersecting body lines on the door. But I like it....Final answer.

And yes, it very much as a Batmobile flare to it.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Looks good to me. It's just a concept at this point, so it'd designed to be edgy and push the limits....

Old 12-22-2010, 05:44 AM
toovo1985 is infamous around these parts
I think it looks prettier in the pictures than it does live... But still i think its a really cool concept

Old 12-22-2010, 03:12 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
Remember this car isn't for the Red Wine drinkers worrying about what year their Pinot is. This is for the Tequila drinkin, jean wearin, I don't give a F$%k attitude driver. Hopefully this stirs the pot. LOL

Beautiful Car.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Lambo has supposedly approved it for a limited production run.

Report: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento approved for limited production

by Michael Harley on Nov 12th 2010 at 6:58PM
Autoblog.com

Lamborghini's Sesto Elemento, the carbon fiber beauty that debuted at the Paris Motor Show just two short months ago, has reportedly been given the green light by its Italian automaker. The two-seat "Sixth Element" exotic is much more than radical jet-fighter styling and a fixation with all things lightweight. Hidden under its flat-black composite panels is the same V10 engine shoehorned into the Lamborghini LP 570-4 Superleggera. With a power rating of 570 horsepower and a curb weight of just 2,200 pounds, the 5.2-liter engine is reportedly able to launch the all-wheel-drive Sesto Elemento to 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds. Keep the pedal down, and the Lamborghini should top 215 mph. With a price tag of about €2.5 million ($3.4 million at today's exchange), and a production run limited to less than ten units, best of luck securing one for your garage.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Jr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really niceJr.Thug is just really nice
its the engine cover looks that i, particularly, dont like. or the headlights.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:23 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
$3.4 mil????
I know it will sell out but if I was given a $3.4 million car allowance, this car would not be in the top 20 even at $250k... and I wear jeans and drink tequila

Old 12-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
$3.4 mil????
I know it will sell out but if I was given a $3.4 million car allowance, this car would not be in the top 20 even at $250k... and I wear jeans and drink tequila
PJ, we know you have no class. I mean look, you drive a GT3.