SSC Next Ultimate Aero event at Boeing Field is back on!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 12:13 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
SSC Next Ultimate Aero event at Boeing Field is back on!

Shelby Super Cars and Exotics@RTC invite you to experience a special private unveiling of the new, second generation Ultimate Aero design presented in the form of a full scale model designed by Jason Castriota. We are limited in space so we expect this event to sell out soon so don't wait to sign up!

Some of you have seen the model in magazines and this is a chance to see the model in person before it leaves Seattle.

This will be a very special and unique evening.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
5:30pm - 10pm
Boeing Museum of Flight
Seattle, Washington
This very rare event features an intimate dinner catered by McCormick and Schmick’s and opportunity to meet with SSC owner and founder Jerod Shelby and ex-Pinninfarina designer Jason Castriota. Jason will talk about his design experience at Pininfarina and Bertone and his work leading up to and including the next Ultimate Aero, with the opportunity for a unique Questions & Answer session afterward.

Included in the ticket price is a day that begins with admission to the Boeing Museum of Flight.

Also included in the cost of your ticket is a private tour of the Museum of Flight beginning at 5:30pm and access to the outdoor gallery.

Tickets can be purchased for $80 prior to October 21 at:

http://ultimateaero.eventbrite.com/

The event price increases to $100 on October 22 through the day of the event.

Jason’s bio can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Castriota

Please contact us with any questions that you may have via email at events@exoticsrtc.com.

See you October 24!

Old 10-11-2010, 01:50 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Bummer, my parents will be visiting that weekend so I won't be able to attend. I've seen some pics online an it is a truly stunning car!

Old 10-11-2010, 01:51 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
Mikaela and myself just signed up. See you all there.

Old 10-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
I hope to be signing up when I get home.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'll double check the schedule. Hopefully we can make it.

Old 10-12-2010, 07:44 AM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I would attend this in a heartbeat, but I will be in Bratislava, Slovakia that weekend.
Someone take pics!

Old 10-12-2010, 03:10 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Unfortunately, pictures of the car won't be allowed, but other photos will be okay.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I think we might pass this time around. Have fun everyone.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
Attire?

Old 10-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Unfortunately, pictures of the car won't be allowed, but other photos will be okay.
Bummer!

Have fun!

Old 10-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
My dad and I will be there!

Old 10-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Turbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the rough
Would love to go but i will be at the Texas Mile with EVO guys

Old 10-18-2010, 04:48 PM
We're down to 32 tickets available everyone, so don't delay! Sign up!

Old 10-18-2010, 05:33 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I can't make it either. Have fun guys too.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Tickets are almost gone. We're down to 14!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SSC Next Ultimate Aero event at Boeing Field is back on!