gtr's in seattle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 07:36 AM
ironcheflam is infamous around these parts
thats close to where he lives

Old 10-30-2010, 05:44 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
This is really cool. Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!

Old 12-20-2010, 01:57 PM
mprsev is infamous around these partsmprsev is infamous around these parts
I'm resurrecting this somewhat old thread to see if those on here with GTRs can share experiences owning/driving their GTRs here in the Northwest. I am very interested in selling my W211 E63 for a 2012 GTR and would appreciate any feedback.

Considering the fact that the GTR is all-wheel drive I'm assuming/hoping it does better in our weather conditions as I plan to use it as my DD. I have received a couple of Nissan contact recommendations but I would also be interested to know where and who you purchsed your cars from.

Thanks!

Last edited by mprsev; 12-20-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: corrected typo
Old 12-20-2010, 05:31 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Just sent you a PM.

Old 01-02-2011, 02:15 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by AlgaeHater
Just sent you a PM.
Simon, you get a GTR? Send me some pics

Old 01-03-2011, 01:37 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Yup, picked it up last fall. Been too lazy to take any pics though

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.