Exotics at RTC End of Year and Sir Mix-a-Lot Release Party!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
We had about 100 people last year.
It was a blast!

Old 11-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Worthington is infamous around these parts
Put in for 2 tickets this morning

Looking forward to seeing everyone, I had scheduling conflicts the last few events.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Gioia is infamous around these parts
got two tickets see you all there.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:38 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there.

Jody: There's a spot in my new Q7 for re-living the Korn "y'all wanna single?" experience!!

Old 11-06-2010, 10:44 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
I'll be there.

Jody: There's a spot in my new Q7 for re-living the Korn "y'all wanna single?" experience!!
Whoah...what happened? I thought you were eyeing the Cayenne. A Q7 is definitely unexpected news!

Old 11-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
Whoah...what happened? I thought you were eyeing the Cayenne. A Q7 is definitely unexpected news!
I'd heard he was looking at a TDI version of the Q7. Nice pick up Paul.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Benchmark is infamous around these parts
I would love to go as part of the video shoot was shot at Benchmark, But I have to work the auto show.

Old 11-07-2010, 02:24 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
We're going to be shooting a lot of video at the party too. There will be an exotic entrance route for future broadcast so this is going to be a rain or shine exotic evening. It's going to be very cool.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:57 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
I'll be there.

Ha! AWESOME! Congrats on your new ride! Yep! I've been practicing singing it for a year now. I think we can rock it! Ohhh...and New Years IS coming up! LOL!

Tom....Once again, thank you for all that you do for the car community. You spend so much time and energy putting these events together for us and I truly appreciate all that you do. I'm looking forward to a super fun evening!

Old 11-07-2010, 06:14 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Ha! AWESOME! Congrats on your new ride! Yep! I've been practicing singing it for a year now. I think we can rock it! Ohhh...and New Years IS coming up! LOL!

Tom....Once again, thank you for all that you do for the car community. You spend so much time and energy putting these events together for us and I truly appreciate all that you do. I'm looking forward to a super fun evening!
Thanks Jody! What's really important is that we have a very strong turnout from the car community because this video will also be used to help leverage E@RTC into drawing more industry support. The radio stations will start talking about it this week so we want to make sure people who participate in E@RTC get their tickets now before it sells out.

Old 11-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Yeah, thanks Tom and others for putting this together! I just purchased my ticket. I'm looking forward to it!

Old 11-07-2010, 09:28 AM
We have a lot of E@RTC participants who don't read this forum so be sure to spread the word!

Old 11-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
Yes, a very BIG thanks Tom. This is my 1st year with E@RTC and it has been a blast!! A great group of car enthusiast. Even tho my GT3 has not been in the rain, I'm driving it to the party rain or shine.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:27 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Born2Run
Yes, a very BIG thanks Tom. This is my 1st year with E@RTC and it has been a blast!! A great group of car enthusiast. Even tho my GT3 has not been in the rain, I'm driving it to the party rain or shine.
It's a Porsche..it won't melt.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
If the predictions come true, the fact that Nov 13 is centered within sunny days like bookends, we might luck out and not have rain at all.
Cross our fingers

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at RTC End of Year and Sir Mix-a-Lot Release Party!