Exotics at RTC End of Year and Sir Mix-a-Lot Release Party!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 10:49 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
We have several lots reserved and a staging route. That route will all be posted soon.

Today we begin to tell the general pubic about the event and Anthony starts talking to the radio stations. It's important that you not wait to buy your tickets!!!

Here is a link for anyone who's not bought their ticket yet.

http://exoticsatpresentscarz.eventbrite.com/
Tom, can you clarify a few things regarding the map. It'd probably be a good idea to email this PDF to everyone that was part of the music shoot since not everyone reads this site. Also, what does the "hold" and "drop" signify in the map. Can you fill us on on the procedure you'd like us to follow other than meeting at the parking lot at 5:15 pm.

Some have expressed their concern to me about security issues regarding our cars parked outside because this is open to the general public. Will there be people outside watching our cars for us?

Last edited by atomic80; 11-08-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:28 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Jason- it would be helpful if people have concerns, they should be sending those to us directly so we can address them. Yes, we have two people responsible for watching the lot including Redmond PD. The cars will not be left unattended. We have about a dozen people on hand working the event, all with radios.

"Hold" is where someone on a radio will be stationed to meter cars to the front. RTC Security will be stationed along the route to wave you through at that point. Someone will be interviewing and talking to drivers as they pull up in front of Desert Fire with RTC in the background which is why we're driving in that direction. This is also where drivers will drop off their guests, which is why it says, "Drop". From there, they go directly into the first lot to park. We will be given enough spaces.

Keep in mind Anthony's crew is still going to be shooting a lot of video at this event so for that reason, we've got to manage how cars come in. We also expect to have cameras above the big circle looking down for some great overhead shots.

We have a lot of people who say they are coming who've not bought their tickets yet. This makes it much harder for us to plan these small details, so please, don't wait, buy your ticket now because the radio spots begin today.

Again, here is a link. www.exoticsatpresentscarz.eventbrite.com/

Old 11-09-2010, 08:07 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Tom,

I posted my "questions" here so everyone could see them. I'm not sure why some people ask me these questions rather than you directly but I suppose they see me as the "go to" guy sometimes. In any case, it sounds like a plan to me, Tom. I'll try to get some shots at the event itself as well.

Looking forward to this event! BTW, are we going to have the E@RTC in the morning or has this been skipped in favor of the evening festivities.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Maveri60022 is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the update Tom. I do have one more question. For those of us that where not in the shoot but are still coming. Do we still meet with everyone at 515? or should we just show up at six? Thanks again!

Old 11-09-2010, 08:57 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Yea, join us at 5:15. It's really for everyone to be in the video. It's not specific cars. It should be a lot of fun!

Old 11-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Tom,

I posted my "questions" here so everyone could see them. I'm not sure why some people ask me these questions rather than you directly but I suppose they see me as the "go to" guy sometimes. In any case, it sounds like a plan to me, Tom. I'll try to get some shots at the event itself as well.

Looking forward to this event! BTW, are we going to have the E@RTC in the morning or has this been skipped in favor of the evening festivities.
If the weather holds, we will have E@RTC in the morning too because we have a lot of people coming in from out of town.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:03 AM
If the weather holds, we will have E@RTC in the morning too because we have a lot of people coming in from out of town.
Fingers are crossed then, Tom!

Old 11-09-2010, 09:15 AM
I was just reading the NOAA weather report; the guys who sit and write the weather and they think we're going to have a clear window this weekend. They think things are trending in the right direction and they are the group we follow the most- and have accurately called our weather all summer.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Might be a good idea to update the threads on the other forums you've posted on with pertinent info given here.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:36 AM
I'll do that. I'm doing a million things all at once, but I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Old 11-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
Hang in there Tom...you are doing GREAT!!!!

Old 11-09-2010, 08:24 PM
huntnphool is infamous around these parts
Is there a dress code, formal, ****tail, casual etc? You know me, I prefer jeans with holes.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:40 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Okay....not to be overly confused, but we are talking to me...so it doesn't take much. LOL! I plan on being there at 5:15, but I am confused as to where to come in from? I can't find the map. Do we come in from the Claim Jumper side and straight towards our normal parking lot area? Sorry for the confusion, I just don't want to mess up. =)

Old 11-10-2010, 04:44 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
Tom,

I hear ya Jason! LOL! I have had several people contact me thinking that I was the one selling the tickets for the event before it was even announced! I wasn't even aware of the event yet! hahaha~! Too funny! I'm always glad to help out though.

Tom....let me know if there is anything that you need help with.

Old 11-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Jason- it would be helpful if people have concerns, they should be sending those to us directly so we can address them. Yes, we have two people responsible for watching the lot including Redmond PD. The cars will not be left unattended. We have about a dozen people on hand working the event, all with radios.

"Hold" is where someone on a radio will be stationed to meter cars to the front. RTC Security will be stationed along the route to wave you through at that point. Someone will be interviewing and talking to drivers as they pull up in front of Desert Fire with RTC in the background which is why we're driving in that direction. This is also where drivers will drop off their guests, which is why it says, "Drop". From there, they go directly into the first lot to park. We will be given enough spaces.

Keep in mind Anthony's crew is still going to be shooting a lot of video at this event so for that reason, we've got to manage how cars come in. We also expect to have cameras above the big circle looking down for some great overhead shots.

We have a lot of people who say they are coming who've not bought their tickets yet. This makes it much harder for us to plan these small details, so please, don't wait, buy your ticket now because the radio spots begin today.

Again, here is a link. www.exoticsatpresentscarz.eventbrite.com/
Is that staging lot only for the exotics, or can Sarah drive the mini in if she wants?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at RTC End of Year and Sir Mix-a-Lot Release Party!