Exotics at RTC End of Year and Sir Mix-a-Lot Release Party!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
That's about half of the red carpet photos. The rest are going to Christian for him to put up on the website and will be available to download there.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'm patiently keeping an eye on Mix's youtube page and iTunes for the video. Nothing yet today....

Old 11-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Carz (the single) is up on iTunes now. I had to click directly on the link to buy it as when I clicked on the album picture it gave me an error. Listening to it now!

Old 11-17-2010, 02:06 PM
WOOT!

Edit: Wow my work BB takes really crappy photos...

Old 11-18-2010, 08:39 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
anyone know where we can find the pictures of everyone arriving in their cars at the red carpet tent?

Old 11-18-2010, 08:47 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I don't know who shot all those photos. There were so many taken by lots of people, you'd think there would be more posted by now.

Old 11-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Where did Christian post all of the photos that I gave him on the CD?

Old 11-19-2010, 02:20 AM
riofun is infamous around these parts
Immense thanks to Tom, Vic and to the E@RTC organizers, volunteers, supporters and our sharp "drive by shooters" who made this past Saturday evening a phenomenal success.

Anthony - thank you for the honour to allow us to share and help bring your long awaited dream come true. It will genuinely be cherished by me as well as by all of us. By the way, your single Carz was my very first iTunes store purchase.

~Cindy

Last edited by riofun; 11-19-2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: signature missing
Old 11-19-2010, 11:43 AM
cozmo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by riofun
By the way, your single Carz was my very first iTunes store purchase.
mine too.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Tommy. How can we get a copy of the intro video you and vic did?

Old 11-19-2010, 04:54 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
+1. I would love to see that again. That was awesome!

And yes, if we ever hear how to get the red carpet shots or where to view the video shot of Anthony saying things about us as we were under the tent, that would be super cool!

Old 11-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
+1. I would love to see that again. That was awesome!

And yes, if we ever hear how to get the red carpet shots or where to view the video shot of Anthony saying things about us as we were under the tent, that would be super cool!
Christian has all of my red carpet shots and they'll be posted on the exoticsatredmondtowncenter . com website soon.

Tom,
I'm also interested in getting a copy of the intro video as well. The music you chose was awesome!

James

Old 11-19-2010, 05:08 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Christian has all of my red carpet shots and they'll be posted on the exoticsatredmondtowncenter . com website soon.

Tom,
I'm also interested in getting a copy of the intro video as well. The music you chose was awesome!

James

I'm wondering though, about the shots of our car under the tent with Anthony? If that video is available anywhere, I'd love to see that too.

Old 11-19-2010, 05:10 PM
we just want copies of everything from everyone. NOW!!

Old 11-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Give Jonathan a shout. I know he shot some of the cars coming in for DUB magazine. damatophotography (dot) com. He was also on the red carpet with me and inside.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at RTC End of Year and Sir Mix-a-Lot Release Party!