Awkward situations after E@RTC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 05:11 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Sucks that you had to do that. I can't begin to fathom the assumption people make that they just need to follow a group of cars out of E@RTC every time they see one leave. Often we don't mind if someone joins us, but most of the time I've made reservations somewhere (I don't want to name or it will get ruined) for a specific number of people and suddenly I've got to split a table because one too many people showed up.

Last year after Remlinger, we had someone follow us, sit at the table, then cheat the bill and leave early. Nice!

Old 03-09-2011, 10:55 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Sucks that you had to do that. I can't begin to fathom the assumption people make that they just need to follow a group of cars out of E@RTC every time they see one leave. Often we don't mind if someone joins us, but most of the time I've made reservations somewhere (I don't want to name or it will get ruined) for a specific number of people and suddenly I've got to split a table because one too many people showed up.

Last year after Remlinger, we had someone follow us, sit at the table, then cheat the bill and leave early. Nice!

Oh geeeeeez....seriously??? That's terrible. If I knew who it was, I would make sure that should they want to join again this year, that their behavior is not acceptable and therefore would not be welcome for that reason. Grrr.....some people can take a really good thing and ruin it for everyone by performing some thoughtless stunts.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
I have been stuck twice by the same person! It makes me laugh actually.
Driving a 200K worth of car and will stiff his car buddies for 20 bucks. Priceless. There will not be a third time if you are reading along. I am going to call your cheap *** out on the carpet next time. You better have your wallet out first as I am watching

Old 03-12-2011, 01:39 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Island Maser
Driving a 200K worth of car and will stiff his car buddies for 20 bucks. Priceless. There will not be a third time if you are reading along. I am going to call your cheap *** out on the carpet next time. You better have your wallet out first as I am watching
Funny!

Old 03-14-2011, 06:42 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Island Maser

Hehehehe! I kinda hope I'm there to witness it. I know that sounds terribly sadistic and mean....but I would like the see an end to stiffing others, especially friends.