Exotics at Redmond Town Center for February 26

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 02:53 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for February 26

Hi Everyone,
The weather looks clear for Saturday but we may not be out of the woods because of snow. We will watch it closely and make the call late in the week. It could be as late as Friday this time. Even if it's clear that day, if road conditions are dangerous we will still call it off. We'd rather have everyone safe.

We've also added a very powerful blast heater to help keep everyone toasty in those early morning hours. It will be located over in Lot 1. Yea, it will toast marshmallows. Smores anyone?

Last week was a great start to the season. We had approximately 110 cars and a huge number of spectators.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
We could have our first DD@RTC day!

Old 02-22-2011, 10:32 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
More like our first AWD@RTC. We could get six inches! Which some women will be led to believe is eight. Woops, I can't believe I just said that.

Old 02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Snowing here in Mill creek...sticking, about 1/2 inch so far..

Old 02-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
BTW, I want to thank one of our star parking thugs, Mikaela F, she was responsible for those awesome lot signs at last Saturday's event.

Thank you!

Old 02-22-2011, 11:40 AM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
HECK worst case..I can bring out one of the "Rambo Lambo" trucks!!

Old 02-22-2011, 07:48 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
I am down in San Diego and Arizona with the family this week, and according to the weather reports it may be mid next week before I am back. Sunny and 75 here, Happy days. One could assume Mikaela and I wont be there Sat. and they would be right. Sorry. I gave Nick the lot boards Mikey made.
I read Tommys post about last Sat. What the Hell Happened? Glad I went to Speedware afterwards, and nobody followed me....

Old 02-22-2011, 08:15 PM
It's been snowing up here at the house too. Yet, I went to downtown Kirkland and nothing! Downtown Seattle was completely dry until I left my meeting.

Old 02-22-2011, 09:42 PM
bapesta206 is infamous around these parts
I might go this weekend if the weather holds up.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Even though we will have clear weather on Saturday, our big concern will be the road conditions. We won't be able to call it today as usual and will make the call if we're on or off sometime tomorrow afternoon. Because of the late notice, it will be extremely helpful if you could get the word out to those you know. Stay tuned!

At the very least we could meet up somewhere to create the spectator stands for the first annual Involuntary Auto Luge and Body Shop Bonus Business Day. We could have estimators and medics rate the wrecks on a ten point scale. Extra points for every completed 360 degree turn, 20 points if the roof is used for surface contact in any way, even if just for a second.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
So I think I accidentally reported your post Tommy. Sorry.

All I wanted to do was say that I don't think this would be the first annual. I saw some great videos from a similar event a couple years ago.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:17 AM
We are definitely on for tomorrow. We will have the two blast heaters going so please come out and have some fun! It's very important that you get the word out to others that we're still on for tomorrow. We will certainly have a stretch of rained out Saturdays before summer hits so it's important to come out while you can. Again SPREAD THE WORD!

We had similar cold days in our first season and those were some of my best memories, especially months later when we were all there in shorts remembering those cold mornings.

BTW, we still need to name the blast heater. We need some nominations.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
I'll be sure to be wearing my official Ferrari branded thermal underwear too!

Old 02-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Former Vendor
"BTW, we still need to name the blast heater. We need some nominations."

Tomanator LP670-4SV

Vicslowblow 458

Old 02-25-2011, 12:44 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
ERTC is going hard core this year! I like it!
Unfortunately I am spending my Birthday tomorrow in South Dakota, where I woke up to a wonderful -16 degrees this morning!
See you in a few weeks when my car is done with it's makeover!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center for February 26