Lunch in Shelton - New Race Track

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
James,

That's be a good problem to have and I'll believe it when I see it.

http://sheltonguide.com/

This will help us pick a spot. I'm not sure if the restaurant at Alderbrook is the same thing as the Alderbrook Bar?

Old 03-14-2011, 02:33 PM
Byeyu is infamous around these parts
The Alderbrook bar is at the Alderbrook restaurant which is at the Alderbrook resort. Which is actually located in Union (north of Shelton). Confusing? yup but hey, its Mason County!

Old 03-21-2011, 09:56 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
So what have we decided to do about lunch on this day? All I recall is meeting at noon in Shelton somewhere. Have we decided also on a meeting point on the Eastside before heading down?

Old 03-21-2011, 02:52 PM
I will meet ya'll at the meeting (I live about 15 minutes away). For lunch I suggest the Alderbrook bar in Union. But I am open to whatever.

Old 04-09-2011, 05:28 PM
DavisM2 is infamous around these parts
So how did the hearing go last week regarding the new track? Has there been a target date set for track completion?

Old 04-14-2011, 04:30 PM
bradze is infamous around these parts
yes i would like to know as well

Old 04-15-2011, 11:20 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Check this link out for updates. http://www.ridgemotorsportspark.com/

Old 04-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Posted for people to read here. This was taken fro the link that cesar posted:

1. We Do Not Have A Ruling Yet from the Hearings Examiner
2. We felt that the hearing went well, but again, no official ruling
3. Due to the many business options, we decided a month ago to begin clearing. So, if there is no racetrack, we have other options (campground, hotel, etc., etc.)
4. We agreed to commit the upper runoff areas to the T Mazama Pocket Gopher Habitat. Thus, we needed to clear it first and get the grass seed planted while we still have spring rains. This is “Zone 1” in the track overhead shot
5. We are clearing along the property edges and then along West Eells Hill road, We want to provide as much opportunity as we can for the gophers to migrate up the hill (which, they have already done, they are present in the clearcut next to “Zone 1”.
6. The week of 4-11 we will be grinding the stump piles and screening the topsoil to finish the upper habitat.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:27 PM
I'll help them gophers migrate.....

Old 04-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
WOOHOO!

Christmas has come early for all of you track rats! Read on.....
To: pro3-racing@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:05:41 +0000
Subject: [pro3-racing] New track in Shelton is a go!

The final hurdle in the approval process for the Ridge Motorsports Park has been cleared.

It's difficult to overestimate the significance of this event. There have been countless attempts over the years to build a new race track of any kind, many have tried, and many have failed.

This will be the first new motorsports facility in the greater Puget Sound region in a generation or more, and it's owned, designed, and intended to be used by club racers.

Ground breaking begins today, grading by week's end. The objective is to be running test laps by late summer, and a full race schedule in 2012.

Congratulations to the regular guys that conceived, and then acheived!

Info: http://www.ridgemotorsportspark.com/

Old 04-26-2011, 02:58 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Great news! Today is a good day.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:05 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Sweet! That's awesome news!

Old 04-26-2011, 03:55 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Amazing news!!! so excited to have an alternative to Pacific Raceways that isn't as far as PIR or ORP...

Old 04-28-2011, 01:56 PM
This is friggin awesome!!!! Finally some positive stuff happening in Mason County!!!! Sign me up for the volunteer list. (maybe that will get me on the track early)

Old 04-28-2011, 03:41 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
fantastic news

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lunch in Shelton - New Race Track