Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4...winner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4...winner

Admittedly, I am not a big Lamborghini guy in general, but have always appreciated the cars from afar. That said, the new Aventador is one hot car. They definitely have a winner on their hands: styling, technology, monocoque tub, etc. It is the darling at the Geneva show apparently as well. All units allocated to be produced over the next 12 months have already been sold supposedly. I don't doubt it. I love this car and can't wait to see one in person.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
It looks pretty good in matte white too.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:16 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Holy crap, what's with all those buttons?? I'll have to agree, looks really nice, great evolution from the Murcie with a bit of Reventon thrown in.

Old 03-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Apex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud ofApex Aaron has much to be proud of
Looks Gorgeous!

Old 03-03-2011, 08:36 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
sesto elemento Lambo FTMFW as far as modern lambos go...

Old 03-03-2011, 10:22 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by FerRrari
Holy crap, what's with all those buttons?? I'll have to agree, looks really nice, great evolution from the Murcie with a bit of Reventon thrown in.
I recognize my Audi buttons in there!

Old 03-03-2011, 11:19 PM
svldvc is a jewel in the roughsvldvc is a jewel in the roughsvldvc is a jewel in the rough
Hi guys.
Im an Industrial Designer (Automotive) and I was working with Lamborghini on that project for 1 full year.

And I was so EXCITED to see this car unveiled, because Lambo used my "nose" that I designed for them

**I mean they tweaked a bit** because they NEVER use 100% what is being proposed lol :P

But still...Im very excited about this Lambo!

Old 03-05-2011, 06:49 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I can not wait to see Tommy's in VI...