New Pics/rendering of the Ridge Motorsport facility going in near Shelton

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 10:00 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
New Pics/rendering of the Ridge Motorsport facility going in near Shelton

What do you think?

Old 03-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
That looks AWESOME!! Like a real world class track in our backyard!!

Old 03-21-2011, 11:07 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Can’t wait for this to happen. Looks like Washington might finally step up on the track game.

Old 03-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. Race Track next to the State Patrol Academy. And people say Gregoire isn't that bright

Old 03-21-2011, 12:17 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Major *LIKE* button!

Old 03-21-2011, 06:01 PM
warmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nice
track looks awesome!

which direction is it gonna run? I'm assuming counter clockwise based on the layout at the ends of the straight...

how long is the front straight?

are any of the turns gonna be banked?

whats the width of the track?

if I were to nit pick, I'd want a longer run off area at the end of the straight in case someones brakes give out or something...

Old 03-21-2011, 07:34 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Simply awesome!

Old 03-21-2011, 10:10 PM
Frenchboy is infamous around these parts
It looks amazing!!! Barring any issue, when is work supposed to start on the new track?

Old 03-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Byeyu is infamous around these parts
Come to the Special Use permit hearing at the Mason County Commissioner's Chambers in Shelton April 6th to support the track development. Address is 411 North Fifth Street Shelton WA 10:00 AM. Get there a little early!

Old 03-22-2011, 01:18 PM
DavisM2 is infamous around these parts
This is a great track design, and it's truly exciting to see something like this being designed and hopefully built in our own back yard! I wish I could make it to the hearing on April 6th, but I'll be at Spring Mountain Motorsports Park in Nevada that week, so I have a good excuse :-)

Old 03-22-2011, 06:00 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
helipad and hotel are where? :-)

Old 03-22-2011, 07:45 PM
TRMG is infamous around these parts
Anti clockwise is correct, front straight is 2700 feet approx.

At least one off camber, which one is top secret til opening day, then two, and perhaps three, full on bank turns.

Track width is engineered at 40 feet, discussing with pavers now, may have to run traditional 36

The paddock area at the end of the straight has been eliminated, just could not get it out of the rendering without a lot of work, and these pics will be used as visual displays at the hearing, so that part is showing for now.

TRMG

Originally Posted by warmmilk
track looks awesome!

which direction is it gonna run? I'm assuming counter clockwise based on the layout at the ends of the straight...

how long is the front straight?

are any of the turns gonna be banked?

whats the width of the track?

if I were to nit pick, I'd want a longer run off area at the end of the straight in case someones brakes give out or something...

Old 03-22-2011, 07:47 PM
TRMG is infamous around these parts
Property is zoned for a hotel, and small aircraft.

No kidding. If it is succesful, a small hotel/restaurant with car museum will be on the grounds (think five years out)

Originally Posted by PJS
helipad and hotel are where? :-)

Old 03-22-2011, 08:54 PM
warmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nice
Originally Posted by TRMG
Anti clockwise is correct, front straight is 2700 feet approx.

At least one off camber, which one is top secret til opening day, then two, and perhaps three, full on bank turns.

Track width is engineered at 40 feet, discussing with pavers now, may have to run traditional 36

The paddock area at the end of the straight has been eliminated, just could not get it out of the rendering without a lot of work, and these pics will be used as visual displays at the hearing, so that part is showing for now.

TRMG
thanks for answering the questions, sounds like an awesome track!

glad to hear about the run off area at the end of the straight... that 1/2 mile straight should be fun!

Old 03-24-2011, 08:52 AM
PWR2LBS has a spectacular aura aboutPWR2LBS has a spectacular aura about
Call the Lumberjack, I got wood.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Pics/rendering of the Ridge Motorsport facility going in near Shelton