Recommended Eastside Detail Shops?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Wonder how much my MINI would be to do the clearplex? I just had the windshield replaced a few weeks ago and would like to protect it while it's new.
John, if you're watching this thread, can you PM me a price?

Thanks,
James

Old 03-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Mullypro is infamous around these parts
Brad used to own Bradley's until he sold it. He recently bought it back when the second owner was going out of business. I went to Brad and had amazing results. I went to the new owner and wasn't satisfied. Been back since I heard Brad was back and again, very very pleased with the work. He also supports the local PNWR PCA chapter so to me, that is worth supporting.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:28 AM
JFranklin is infamous around these partsJFranklin is infamous around these parts
Metropolitan Detail

Just picked up my 08 Cayenne early this morning from John. They did a fantastic cleanup job and professional two-stage buff and wax. I, for one am thrilled that Metro Detail has relocated to the east side. I have never had any experience with them that was less than first rate.

Attached Images    
Old 03-30-2011, 11:01 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
dropped a company car with them last night on a "emergency" rush and ben stayed until 10 and got er dun for pick up at 8 am this morning

THANKS METRO

another coming truck coming to you in June :-)

Old 04-22-2011, 10:09 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Our number one goal is ALWAYS 100% customer satisfaction.

John