Recommended Eastside Detail Shops?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 01:34 PM
SeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura about
Recommended Eastside Detail Shops?

Have used Park Place - ok job, not amazing, not terrible. Looking to try a new spot. Bradleys was recommended, but don't know anything about them. It is for a black/black 2008 GL450....needs interior/exterior detail.

Recommendations appreciated...thanks.

Old 03-21-2011, 01:38 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Metropolitan Detail on Bel Red road
www.metropolitandetail.com

Old 03-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
On the eastside, everyone here will likely point you to Metropolitan. They are a great shop with a lot of positive feedback....

Old 03-21-2011, 03:49 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
I had a bad experience with Bradley's once, never went back, they've supposedly changed management since. I'm a very happy Metropolitan Detail customer.

Old 03-21-2011, 04:56 PM
SeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PJS
Thanks PJ - went by Metropolitan and scheduled for Friday. By the way, the RS is looking hot...

-Berde

Old 03-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks...

Thanks all - scheduled for Friday at Metropolitan. Appreciate the help.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:42 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SeattleTTS
Thanks PJ - went by Metropolitan and scheduled for Friday. By the way, the RS is looking hot...

-Berde
I missed this post and the email update did not update me...

thanks Berde -- it has been too long for sure.

Metro detail guys will take care of you -- not only are they very good at what they do, they are very nice guys. I like doing business with people that I would hang out with outside of business and I would put back beers with those guys anytime. Top notch service and no attitude.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:10 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
I travel three hrs for metropolitan's service be it engine detail, PPF or tint install. John and Benjamin are like family to me and more so my vehicles. Benjamin in fact won an award for PPF install at this yrs SEMA.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:06 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Is this even a question? John will take care of you!

Old 03-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks..

We'll find out tomorrow....

All kidding aside, thanks for the feedback and they seem like good guys. Looking forward to driving a flaming Scion for a day.

Old 03-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Hey! Does anyone here have any experience with ClearPlex judging on optical clarity? Just the fact that it could save the huge pain of replacing a windscreen,, that alone would make it worth it. But seeing is everything. Anyone?

Old 03-26-2011, 02:02 PM
PJS
had clearplex installed yesterday
could not really tell it was even there
try the demo in the lobby with the punch

Old 03-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PJS
had clearplex installed yesterday
could not really tell it was even there
try the demo in the lobby with the punch
Thank you, Sir. What was the cost? 250ish? It sounds like the only question left would be "why" a person wouldn't install it.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:49 PM
PJS
$300 for my car (RS)
I only see upside so far
Basically it takes the hit instead of your windshield

even after a hit the mark left is just a dot

I got it with track use in mind as I have found that the car right in front of me invariably drops a wheel off and up comes the spray of rocks and debris

I have a full car clear bra and now the windshield... lIke a condom :-)

Old 03-27-2011, 02:01 AM
Invariably,,, it is always someone else that damages your stuff!

Thanks for your input.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Recommended Eastside Detail Shops?