Got my son a Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Got my son a Porsche

I thought it was about time my son got a sports car. At nearly 16 (months) I think he's ready for it.

He seems pretty happy with it's handling so far.

Old 03-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Jcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to beholdJcusa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

That's awesome!!!

Old 03-27-2011, 11:42 AM
randomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to beholdrandomquickness is a splendid one to behold
when I was kid we just had those plastic orange and yellow cars you had to push with your feet because that was faster than pedaling it!

Old 03-28-2011, 12:43 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
I am sure he loves it. You know, that is how the sickness starts.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
I want one!

Come to think of it, you know,,, I drive with my shoes off, too! No seriously! I hate driving with my shoes on

Old 03-28-2011, 01:38 AM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, he looks like a satisfied customer from the smile on his face!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:01 AM
iceman912 is infamous around these parts
Great Start for him....A future Porsche addict....congrates

Old 03-28-2011, 07:07 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Never too young to own a Porsche.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:44 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Wow thats a really cool little p-car. I'm sure he'll want a real one for his 16th bday now.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:45 AM
exigejoe is infamous around these parts
Father of the year over here!

Old 03-28-2011, 01:15 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Awesome.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Mullypro is infamous around these parts
Did you get a warranty…for the house! Sorry, three boys in mine and the racing would be ugly! :-)

Old 03-29-2011, 07:21 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Only child in the house, but I've been working really hard at making him a car guy since day 1.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:33 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
What will be the first mod? Socks?

Old 03-29-2011, 08:12 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
Will post mine tomorrow... Mine learned to say porsche to cars instead of cars, now she know which is the porsche and which not

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got my son a Porsche