Left lane violators thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 09:38 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
too bad that is in new jersey

Last edited by PJS; 04-24-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 02:34 PM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PJS
too bad that is in n
Ditto, if I ever saw a trooper do that, I'd offer to buy him/her lunch!

Old 04-24-2011, 03:34 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
now..that's how it should be...

Old 04-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by FerRrari
Or a few Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:59 PM
quickquattro is infamous around these parts
Great thread.

Old 04-24-2011, 06:16 PM
rsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud of
Here in Florida we have signs in the median that says slower traffic keep right - no one can read in Florida.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FerRrari
A Renton PD guy was doing that to me last week. What he failed to see was the two cars in front of me going 50. I would've loved to brake checked him but the kiddos were in the car.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:07 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take a picture from INSIDE a Prius today while hogging the left lane

Old 04-25-2011, 11:53 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Thats why I stay in the right lane since no one is usually driving in it.

Old 04-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
a little enforcement would go a long way
PJ, I totally agree. We need more enforcement. I see plenty of Prius' hogging the left lane, but it isn't just them. It is rampant in WA...cars and drivers of all types are paying rent in the passing lane. I've seen trucks, Mustangs, Subarus, BMWs, etc.

When my father taught me to drive, he drilled in me the habit of only using the passing lane for passing and to otherwise move over and allow traffic to move by. It seems people in the midwest are great at doing this, but everywhere else, especially here, they suck. This practice has skipped one or three generations. Parents and driving instructors are falling asleep at the wheel!! It is insane!! And they have such an air of entitlement and self-righteousness too. It drives me nuts.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
This is a great thread indeed!

A little off topic but I know most of you will get a laugh out of reading these. http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-ii-p...g-stories.html

Old 04-27-2011, 06:42 PM
DavisM2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Peter1.8t

A little off topic but I know most of you will get a laugh out of reading these. http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-ii-p...g-stories.html
The Prius "racing" thread is both sad and entertaining at the same time... they should of bought a Tesla if they wanted stoplight drag-racing bragging rights!

Old 04-29-2011, 12:03 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Peter1.8t

Now that was funny......on the other hand ...people always trying to race me when i pass them in my 09 smart. They can't take it when half-car passes them and the damn thing actually goes 100mph.....LOL....it just takes a long time to get there............................................. ...............or longer

Last edited by speedneed; 04-29-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:01 AM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
It's annoying enough when somebody sits in the left lane, but when they speed up when you try and go around them on the right or honk at you it's just ridiculous. Gotta love the sense of entitlement they feel by not following the law and then trying to be their own private police force.

Earlier this week I was driving my STI up a 4 lane highway into the mountains here and there was a Saturn SUV in the left lane and nobody in the right lane. I sat behind the car for a bit and after she didn't pull over when there were at least 3-4 easy spots to get over, I pulled into the right lane and went around her only to get a horn blared at me. I was tired and not in a great mood so after she did that I got back into the left lane in front of her and slowed down to roughly the speed limit while she tailgated me. She then went into the right lane and blared her horn again while I just dropped a gear and floored it. She had the gall to try and keep up with me. She got off the same exit as me and proceeded to try and race me in her SUV on twisty mountain roads. Unfortunately, after leaving the annoying b!tch behind, I got stuck behind another slow car and had the pleasure of her catching up and blaring her horn at me a third time.

Old 04-29-2011, 04:27 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
naturally

are you kidding me? (double bogey)

Prius - you suck
get a tdi

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Left lane violators thread