Left lane violators thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 12:58 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Left lane violators thread

Needs no explanation . Feel free to comment or post as you wish.

As for this fine Prius, it's safe to say the amount of carbon burned by people angrily trying to get around it negated any environmental benefit they were trying to achieve.

Attached Images  
Old 04-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Well, I don't know how long you have been in the greater Seattle area, but that is what drivers do, they come on the freeway and head straight for the left lane as if it were a God given right, set the cruise control to "stupid" and look at YOU or anybody else when you try to get around them as if YOU are the idiot.

They are simply pylons,,, I go right around them as quickly as possible and leave them in my mirror.

I feel your pain.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:13 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
AMEN, brother. I have been here since 1987, so it's not a new relevation for me, but I figured it would be good group therapy to talk about it

Old 04-22-2011, 04:02 AM
slowv6 is infamous around these parts
the following morning I came back from my L.A. trip, (which I enjoyed driving there for people's fast pace and flow) I'm stucked behind 3 prius, red, silver and blue. CHiPs style. Not to mentioned we are moving at the blazing speed of 55mph.

wish you have this thread earlier... God damn Prius!

Old 04-22-2011, 07:38 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !

please note that I only bother taking Prius pics when they are blocking the left lane AND the adjacent lane is WIDE OPEN

above pics are all from I5 between Portland and Seattle

Last edited by PJS; 04-22-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:33 AM
PWR2LBS has a spectacular aura aboutPWR2LBS has a spectacular aura about
I pay taxes on the entire road and will use it as I see fit!

Old 04-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
AMEN, brother. I have been here since 1987, so it's not a new revelation for me, but I figured it would be good group therapy to talk about it
Sweet! Another transplant! Just kidding! Passing people on my m/c is like insulting the youngest child in the family because they are ugly, left out and refuse to acknowledge it. (sorry, 2nd laughing face) Just kidding again,, I love ugly kids! (dammit,, 3rd laughing face).
Washington Native here, so I have a book of rights no one knows was printed. ( okay,, now this is out of hand!) Clearly,,, I DO need therapy!

Old 04-22-2011, 08:12 PM
madflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nice
I thought I was the only one that noticed Prius' being the majority of the left lane violators!!

Unfortunately, I've lived from coast to coast and Seattle is no exception....slow left lane drivers plauge all roads and highways I've been on.

Old 04-22-2011, 08:24 PM
CorsePerVita is infamous around these parts
I call them left lane bandits. I hate left lane bandits.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:43 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Name:  prius.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  33.2 KB

Name:  prius2.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  34.0 KB

Name:  prius3.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  31.5 KB

Name:  prius4.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  prius5.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  41.0 KB
Don't get me started .......

Old 04-22-2011, 10:00 PM
DavisM2 is infamous around these parts
Name:  prius.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  214.5 KB

unfortunately they were going slower than the posted speed limit of 25 m.p.h.

Old 04-23-2011, 03:43 AM
Ubar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the rough
I always love the look of that one person holding up traffic.

You know....not a care in the world, just rockin out to books on tape sipping a coffee. Then you have me, face red as a cherry ready to club baby seals.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:00 AM
TheBroker has a spectacular aura aboutTheBroker has a spectacular aura about
This is why driving in Europe is such a pleasure. Especially the Italians, they make a point of getting the hell out of the way lickedy split!

Old 04-23-2011, 12:35 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
a little enforcement would go a long way

Old 04-23-2011, 01:28 PM
ME-109 is infamous around these parts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Left lane violators thread