Cars & Lunch: Post-E@RTC Event (A Senior Project)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 10:57 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
Cars & Lunch: Post-E@RTC Event (A Senior Project)

Hi guys, I know I haven't been active on this forum for a long time. That's because I've been working on a senior project on commercial photography. I spent my whole senior year in high-school learning about it and applying it to a goal that synthesizes and demonstrates everything that I learned. The goal was to create ads for a company located in Kirkland, WA.

Many of you will already be out at E@RTC on May 14th, so I would really appreciate it if you guys could invite everyone (and yourselves!) there to come down to
360 Autobody (13205 NE 124th ST. SUITE D Kirkland, WA 98034) on Saturday May 14th @ 12:30pm
to critique my ads by filling out a brief evaluation form. In return for your time, I will provide free lunch and soda to all attendees. The food is first-come first-serve basis (and will most likely feature my dad's Thai cooking ).

I am on the verge of failing this project because of lack of attendees, so please invite your friends! My target is 25 complete evaluation forms and 2 expert evaluation forms. Expert evaluation forms are to be filled out by those experienced in marketing, public relations, sales, photography, or graphic design.

Some of you may even be familiar with my automotive photography, so if you'd like to schedule a photoshoot (free!) of your car with me at the same time, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks to all of you.
- Jeffrey

Sneak Peek!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-30-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: edited for content
Old 04-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
This is the same day as the Angle of Attack charity car show that takes place after ERTC as well. Lots going on that day.....

Old 05-01-2011, 10:29 AM
DuuudeSweeet is infamous around these parts
Your photos are really nice. I'm sure lots of enthusiasts will and do appreciate your auto photos, but isn't there a way to complete your evaluations by posting the photos and questionnaire online? I think this would be a much more efficient process if it's allowed by your school because it's tough to pull car guys away from a car event, but they're online all the time.

Old 05-01-2011, 12:03 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
This is the same day as the show at Boeing Field and the same weekend as the wine tour in Walla Walla. Had you coordinated with E@RTC we could have helped you out.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:12 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
This is the same day as the Angle of Attack charity car show that takes place after ERTC as well. Lots going on that day.....
Sorry, I don't really keep up with this forum. I'm hoping to just grab a trickle of you guys after E@RTC...if it is still going on the 14th?

Originally Posted by DuuudeSweeet
Your photos are really nice. I'm sure lots of enthusiasts will and do appreciate your auto photos, but isn't there a way to complete your evaluations by posting the photos and questionnaire online? I think this would be a much more efficient process if it's allowed by your school because it's tough to pull car guys away from a car event, but they're online all the time.
At first it wasn't allowed...until I asked my instructor today, thanks to you , and got permission to receive evaluations online. However I must use my own evaluation form and not a questionnaire site. I will talk about how you guys can do this later in this post.

Originally Posted by TommyJames
This is the same day as the show at Boeing Field and the same weekend as the wine tour in Walla Walla. Had you coordinated with E@RTC we could have helped you out.
Wow, that's a lot of events! I probably would not have been able to coordinate with you guys since I hadn't thought to reach out for help here until yesterday. Thanks, though.

Actual attendance at my event is the primary goal, however I just got permission from my instructor to receive evaluation forms by email. If you're interested in helping out but cannot make it to the event, please let me know by PMing me your email address and on May 13th I will send out evaluation forms along with the ads I created. The forms will need to be sent back in by May 15th, as I will need to prepare a report of my event for the 16th.

Thanks!

Old 05-11-2011, 02:19 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TWiTCHY
Actual attendance at my event is the primary goal, however I just got permission from my instructor to receive evaluation forms by email. If you're interested in helping out but cannot make it to the event, please let me know by PMing me your email address and on May 13th I will send out evaluation forms along with the ads I created. The forms will need to be sent back in by May 15th, as I will need to prepare a report of my event for the 16th.

Thanks!
I'm going on the Walla Walla trip this weekend so I won't be able to make any of the events in town but I'll be happy to do what I can via email. I think you have my email address already. If not then let me know and I'll send it to you via PM.

Old 05-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
I'm going on the Walla Walla trip this weekend so I won't be able to make any of the events in town but I'll be happy to do what I can via email. I think you have my email address already. If not then let me know and I'll send it to you via PM.
Just emailed you everything you need! Thanks, Jason

Old 05-11-2011, 04:28 PM
bapesta206 is infamous around these parts
Good Luck Twitchy