Short Notice: Microsoft / Turn 10 studios need a couple cars....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 10:24 PM
wasuber is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Short Notice: Microsoft / Turn 10 studios need a couple cars....

Tomorrow (Friday) @ FAME auto in Redmond From 11 am - 12 and 1pm -4 to do some "fake" show type dyno pulls with some rare and or exotic cars something to do with Forza's upcoming release, I have been told by a few friends that work there that some press is coming all the way from europe to do a few stories.

All I know is they are a couple of cars short and would like to have a Ferrari or Lambo to show off to them and they have offered to give exposure (in the press/magazine/shows) to whoever wants in.

Free dyno pulls anyone?

If you want to participate you can contact Nick Wisell nichowis@microsoft.com for more information or PM me and I can give you more details if you like, I know it short notice but its going to be beautiful tomorrow so why not spend it playing with some cool cars and some cool XBOX 360 folks

Eric

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by wasuber; 05-12-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Sweet Porsche? Sweet NSX? Viper? I know someone has to have a car laying around that needs some attention in a magazine

I know they would absolutely love a Dodge Viper as well! Anyone have any ideas?

Old 05-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
I could bring my STi...

I'm joking.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Hey thanks for the reply! It may be an option! Give Nick @ the email in the first post a shout and see what he says, not really sure what exactly would make them happy but finding a Lambo for these guys on 12 hour notice could prove to be difficult! I am thinking anything sporty/exotic etc.. NSX, Lotus, just off the top of my head.. got any ideas? Anyone?

Old 05-12-2011, 11:50 PM
g3t_t0rk is infamous around these parts
I have a Viper and would be more than willing to help out!

Old 05-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Excellent! Can you be at FAME / dyno authority in Redmond by 11 am tomorrow? Also could you shoot nichowis@microsoft.com an email and let him know you'd like to participate, thanks a lot really!

Should be good times!

Old 05-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
I emailed him just so he has an option. I'd actually really like to check this out and see if I can learn anything about the new game. I'm pretty excited for it's release.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by wasuber
Excellent! Can you be at FAME / dyno authority in Redmond by 11 am tomorrow? Also could you shoot nichowis@microsoft.com an email and let him know you'd like to participate, thanks a lot really!

Should be good times!
Will be there and an email has been sent! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Old 05-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Cool , sent you a PM as well with some contact info :0) thanks guys see you tomorrow !

Old 05-13-2011, 01:31 AM
PoBExige is infamous around these parts
My S/C exige will have to sit this one out due to that fact that I'm working... She hates me at times...

Old 05-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
I have a b5 s4, its not exactly a super car by any means but its sporty. I'll shoot him a email either way just because I love Forza Motorsport and would be glad to help out in anyway I could.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:50 AM
^ Wasn't really aware of what they were looking for and the few people I knew to have Ferrari's were unavailable today so I think Nick was pleased with the STI and Viper thus far, I guess the Viper is pretty exclusive in Europe so they were happy to get one

I was pretty sprung on the S4 back when I was autocrossing in the Boeing parking lot, those are sexy sedans for sure! Thanks for sending out an email

Hopefully I get to go race and make it to some meets this summer, 9 months and counting without my GTR I should hear it run again today though!

Old 05-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Man, that was fun! Thanks for the invite and lunch too!

Old 05-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Yeah that was cool! lots of Euro press and you get a free game and in the credits!! I had no idea.. awesome..

Yeah it was great meeting some new faces, and cars too!

Old 05-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Had a lot of fun! Thanks for the invite man! The free game and dyno definitely made it worth it . Also having my name in the credits is freaking awesome too!!! It was nice meeting new people as well. Thanks again for having me!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Short Notice: Microsoft / Turn 10 studios need a couple cars....