Exotic at Redmond Town Center for May 21 & Remlinger Farms

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ME-109
The problem with some people is that if you give them an inch they take a mile. Next thing you know they want to drive it around the block. I think it's awesome that people get so excited about cars, and E@RTC is a great opportunity to see so many fantastic exotics, and talk to the owners, all of whom are some of the nicest people you will ever meet, and who love to talk about their car(s) with you. Plus you are free to take pictures from any and every angle. Why on earth isn't that good enough for some people?
Trust me, you should hear some of the stories Kim has told me about what people wanted to do with the cars at Remlinger. Things like get hour long rides in the car, borrow the cars for a test drive, etc. It was crazy!

Old 05-23-2011, 12:09 AM
ME-109 is infamous around these parts
Perhaps one of these in a parking space with a sign that says "Pictures - $5"?

They could even take it for a spin around the lot for an additional fee...

Last edited by ME-109; 05-23-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:55 AM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Trust me, you should hear some of the stories Kim has told me about what people wanted to do with the cars at Remlinger. Things like get hour long rides in the car, borrow the cars for a test drive, etc. It was crazy!
Okay thats just ridiculous. I didn't know it was to that point already. Thanks Tom for bringing up the topic, however, I'm going to assume that most of us on here already knew not to ask such preposterous requests as mentioned by James. Even though we knew better, that is clearly not the case for some of the general public. Hopefully, some of them are lurkers on 6speed and read this thread, if not, someone might have to make a couple signs and post them up at the entrances.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:36 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Guys, a few things. It was not cool to mention a guy's FULL name or make fun of his condition. I've asked that the posts be edited or removed. While 'he' did ask and I'll talk to him directly about it, he was not the core of the problem.

We had a lot of new people show up and ask. I had one particular person ask me and the next thing I knew he was calling his pals over and they were piling in both seats like it was a clown car. Others were having the same problem.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:39 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Sorry Tom, I shouldn't have wrote his name out. I've edited my post accordingly but it's still in the quoted section left by Christian. Hopefully he sees this and edits his also.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:51 AM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
If your referring my previous post, I wasnt 'making fun of his condition' but I'll delete it if asked because I can see how that can cause unneeded drama.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
thanks for fixing this yourself guys....

Old 05-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
As someone else mentioned, the folks who really need to be aware of this are probably not on this forum and completely clueless. This is just an unfortunate consequence of displaying exotic cars in a public space. Barring word-of-mouth education, lock your doors and post signs everywhere.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:52 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
As someone else mentioned, the folks who really need to be aware of this are probably not on this forum and completely clueless. This is just an unfortunate consequence of displaying exotic cars in a public space. Barring word-of-mouth education, lock your doors and post signs everywhere.
Wait, I want to make something clear. We DON'T have a problem with people just helping themselves to cars. That's not it at all, nor has it ever-ever been an issue. This is about people suddenly asking over and over to sit in cars.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:57 PM
madflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nice
um, back on topic - pics please! I really wanted to come, but had to tend to an emergency.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by madflava
um, back on topic - pics please! I really wanted to come, but had to tend to an emergency.
They are on Facebook, like everything else nowadays.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Mine are on facebook and the 4.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:14 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Mine are on facebook and the 4.
You posted a few on Teamspeed too.

Mine are also on FB and in my Flickr account:

E@RTC pictures

Remlinger Farm pictures

Old 05-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Oh ya . There too.....

Old 05-24-2011, 12:36 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Anybody have more pictures of my car? It got side swiped in a hit and run this morning while my car was parked in front of my house. The crazy thing is, my neighbor did it! My neighbor! How stupid do you have to be to hit and run your neighbors car??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotic at Redmond Town Center for May 21 & Remlinger Farms