Exotic at Redmond Town Center for May 21 & Remlinger Farms

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christiancoach
Anybody have more pictures of my car? It got side swiped in a hit and run this morning while my car was parked in front of my house. The crazy thing is, my neighbor did it! My neighbor! How stupid do you have to be to hit and run your neighbors car??
Duuuuuuude! That sucks. I only have the rear shot amd some detail shots of the trunk, l4p sticker and the headlight. You're welcome to have the high res photos if you need them. Pm me your email.

Did someone see him hit your car or can you see the damage on his car? Did he really think he (or she) could hide it????

Old 05-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Duuuuuuude! That sucks. I only have the rear shot amd some detail shots of the trunk, l4p sticker and the headlight. You're welcome to have the high res photos if you need them. Pm me your email.

Did someone see him hit your car or can you see the damage on his car? Did he really think he (or she) could hide it????
I saw him ! I was changing clothes, heard the bang, looked out the window, and there he was! I would have run out right then and there but I was in my underwear. He stopped for about 15 seconds, the. sped off. He lives 4 houses down from me!

Old 05-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
Wow that's disturbing. Did you call the police?

Old 05-24-2011, 03:19 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
If it rains, it pours, Christian. Sorry to hear that happened..here's a shot I took.

I have a couple more but not sure what angle you're looking for.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by atomic80
If it rains, it pours, Christian. Sorry to hear that happened..here's a shot I took.

I have a couple more but not sure what angle you're looking for.
That is the corner he hit! Thanks!

Police are involved.
I have uninsured motorist, so I am covered one way or the other.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Ubar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the rough
I guess you need 15 posts to PM, bummer.

No pics but I took a quick video of your G8. Sounds awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyovN...feature=relmfu

I have an 04 GTO but don't park with the nice cars.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Ubar Jay
I guess you need 15 posts to PM, bummer.

No pics but I took a quick video of your G8. Sounds awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyovN...feature=relmfu

I have an 04 GTO but don't park with the nice cars.
Thanks for the video! Bummer that the traction control kicked in the second I got into it. It was nice to meet you.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:37 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Actually you're lucky the traction control kicked in as we kick out people who do burnouts. Not only that, just because you don't see the Redmond police doesn't mean someone isn't there.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Actually you're lucky the traction control kicked in as we kick out people who do burnouts. Not only that, just because you don't see the Redmond police doesn't mean someone isn't there.
I specifically leave the traction control on. I fully understand the no burn out rule. I was trying to roll into the throttle so the TC wouldn't kick in. I wasn't even full throttle.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:55 PM
Ubar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the roughUbar Jay is a jewel in the rough
I agree about acting accordingly but there's nothing wrong with a little showing off as long as you're not endangering yourself or others. Who doesn't love the sound of exotics ripping through a gear or two.

Old 05-24-2011, 10:03 PM
I agree about acting accordingly but there's nothing wrong with a little showing off as long as you're not endangering yourself or others. Who doesn't love the sound of exotics ripping through a gear or two.
I agree, but it is Tommy's event, not mine. If what I did was not allowed, then just let me know, and I won't do it again. I certainly don't want to get banned.

Old 05-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Yep, same here.

Not that I've ever done anything but I'm a pretty bad instigator.

Old 05-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
I didn't go, but the videos I saw on FB showed some ill advised driving leaving RTC. I hope that doesn't become the norm.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:59 AM
ME-109 is infamous around these parts
It's probably also the noise issue, there are a lot of houses around and some people like to sleep in. Probably not as big a deal now that E@RTC is an hour later, but still. Burnouts can be dangerous and leave tire marks all over, and excessive revving is annoying to non-petrol heads (a 57 Aston Martin DBR2 can get away with it, or perhaps that was just idle =P )

Plus the light rain we had on the bone dry pavement from Fridays sun made for deceptively slippery conditions. I know I lost a bit of traction leaving RTC, thankfully I usually always leave my traction control firmly ON.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:09 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Yea, there is PLENTY wrong. This is an event that's allowed because we adhere to certain rules at Redmond Town Center who have done a lot to help us. All it was take is one self-absorbed jackass to ruin it for everyone. We have a strict no burnout policy. Someone complained to the Redmond PD last year and we're going to make damn sure it doesn't happen again.

A ton of time and money goes into putting on this event weekly. You can't believe the VOLUNTEER hours it takes or the personal out of pocket expense that goes with it, all to do something nice. We know that now and again we're going to get some selfish jerk who wants to make it all about them and do something stupid. We immediately kick them out and we usually have lots and lots of video to prove their stupidity as evidence.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotic at Redmond Town Center for May 21 & Remlinger Farms