Exotic at Redmond Town Center for May 21 & Remlinger Farms

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 AM
Cbad308 has a spectacular aura aboutCbad308 has a spectacular aura about
Do y'all get people from Portland coming to this event?

Old 05-26-2011, 08:43 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Once in a while. We'd love to get more coming up.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:49 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
We actually have fewer and fewer problems each year. As they get to know E@RTC they soon learn that cameras are everywhere and we have at least three off-duty cops who are regular attendees and more drop in. The Redmond PD is right around the corner and they are very supportive. Not to mention stationary video cameras, built in car GoPros, and RTC's own very good security cameras. You have to be seriously self-absorbed to miss all that.

It's usually someone new who's likely to cause a problem and we try and get the word out.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:41 AM
wasuber is infamous around these parts
^ Guess I'll make it a point to make sure my hair is combed and my fly zipped up!

Gives me a warm fuzzy that there are people there looking out for each others stuff!

Old 05-27-2011, 02:33 AM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I personally would like to apologize for banging though first and second gear when I left on Saturday. I would never want to be the guy who screws up something for other people. That said, I will never do it again. I didn't realize the event was under so much scrutiny and that doing what I have seen numerous cars do in the past, might put the event in jeopardy.
Tommy and all the volunteers: Thank you for putting on such a great event!

Old 05-27-2011, 05:47 AM
We just ask for no burnouts or excessive speeding. Other than that we're fine. We're otherwise always going to fight the definition. California has this law where it's illegal to use an "excessive display of power" which in the case of some cars could be the thing sitting at idle.

Seriously, we don't have the problems we did in the past and the group is doing a terrific job of spreading the word. Nobody wants to be the guy who ends up on YouTube for killing a great event.

Old 05-27-2011, 05:48 AM
Originally Posted by wasuber
^ Guess I'll make it a point to make sure my hair is combed and my fly zipped up!

Gives me a warm fuzzy that there are people there looking out for each others stuff!
Yes, and we have a strict cover your nuts policy.