Our Turbo S is in!!!!!! (Pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Our Turbo S is in!!!!!! (Pics)

It's finally here! I was so pumped to go check it out today!

My dad is on a business trip, so my mom and I had to pick it up and get it to its next location. We picked it up at North West Auto Salon, where it got a full frontal clear bra, new car prep (including detail), and a 35% window tint. The car was sent to them because we knew they were one of the best. We were impressed how they finished on time and did such a great job. The car looks better than new! They guys were great and treat the car like it was theirs.

The car is now at a local shop getting some more goodies, including Champion RS98 wheels, 9500ci radar, and GMG exhaust. It should be done early next week for some more pix, but here's what I have now...

Roads were clear

There she is!

Out and getting perfected

Look how many people were double checking everything

Since my dad wasn't here.... I was the first to drive it! It was absolutely awesome! Way different from his 7.1 turbo. The throttle response was instantaneous and the steering felt tighter. It was very nice.

We headed over to drop it off at the next spot, where she'll stay for a few days...

Old 06-23-2011, 04:48 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Awesome! Love it!!

Old 06-25-2011, 07:40 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
You're a very lucky young man to be entrusted to your father's new Porsche! I hope you appreciate all of these opportunities, and thank you for sharing the photos with us. Congratulations to you and your father on a gorgeous new Turbo S!

Old 06-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Maybe the car is actually for you! Your mom is just there to play along with it. I'm just saying, maybe.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:41 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
you all spec'd her out nice.....congrats

Old 06-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
And complete! We took her home today!

Old 06-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
Real sharp!

Old 06-29-2011, 03:12 PM
moacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond repute
Looks fantastic! Sure wish Champion would use step lips on their wheels. Regardless... Beautiful car and congrats!

Old 06-30-2011, 12:30 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Awesome! Hope to see you guys at ERTC!

Old 06-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Bandwidth exceeded on your photos

Old 06-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Yeah, i'm trying to fix it.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Johnny Lin is infamous around these partsJohnny Lin is infamous around these parts
Congrats

Old 07-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Peter_G has a spectacular aura aboutPeter_G has a spectacular aura aboutPeter_G has a spectacular aura about
Looks fantastic! Glad to see the pics back up too

Old 07-09-2011, 10:36 AM
DavisM2 is infamous around these parts
Absolutely beautiful car, and the wheels and exhaust are very tasteful improvements that make it look even more aggressive. Congratulations!