Stance Wars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Stance Wars?

Are any 6speeders attending this?
July 3rd from 5pm till 11pm at Bellevue College.
The video looked pretty cool. Not sure how my car is going to fit in, but it should be interesting!

Old 06-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'll hopefully be there shooting a few photos.....

Old 07-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Procera is infamous around these parts
Thought about going but it sounded like there would be a bunch of kids at this event.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:03 AM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I didn't even know there was a meet there last night. I always cut through Bellevue College, but they had tents set-up at the entrance. I didn't know what was going on, and a bunch of people started walking towards my car. I just drove past them.

Old 07-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
I went to it, not sure if it was worth the $10 I paid.

Old 07-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I for one had fun. Not sure that the Stanced scene is for me. I am still scratching my head trying to figure out, why? What surprised me was the attention some cars got, even though to me they looked like total piles of junk with unpainted body part, broken plastic, missing grills, and some really tacky accessories. There certainly were some cool cars.
My car was a little out of place, but it got plenty of compliments, and overall a good time was had.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Wrecked Em!!!
I went to the website but I still couldn't figure out what this event was supposed to be. Based on the video though, I'm guessing Valtrex was a primary sponsor.
The event was focused on a newer style that is commonly referred to as Hellaflush, Stanced, and also VIP. I met a lot of really cool people, and saw some really interesting cars.