Exotics at Redmond Town Center for August 6.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 06:43 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for August 6.

Hi Everyone!
August 6 is Seafair weekend and because of the nice weather and the national notoriety of the event, we're expecting lots of spectators this Saturday from all over the world. This is an important weekend to bring out your beautiful car and share it with people who've probably never seen one before. It's a perfect time to make it worth all that time you spent cleaning with Q-tips.

Last week we had a lot of new cars show up for the first time and every week we get new surprises. It's never ever the same old thing at E@RTC. We're constantly surprised by how many cool cars are hidden around the Northwest and thrilled when they show up!

The I90 Bridge doesn't close until well after we're done so traffic shouldn't be bad either!

BTW, just a little hint, SAVE THIS DATE: August 27! This will be our big summer party at E@RTC! We have some cool stuff in the works.

Old 08-04-2011, 03:39 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
The weather is still holding nicely for E@RTC this Saturday. Should be another excellent turnout. Last Saturday brought so many new cars to E@RTC and it's nice to see that we've not come close to reaching the point of "same old-same old".

We do have some incredible surprises in the works and we're not saying when they will arrive.

It's amazing how the chatter has died off on this site and has since moved to various Facebook groups. We will continue to post here anyway.

See you Saturday!

Old 08-04-2011, 07:18 AM
Huzeti is infamous around these partsHuzeti is infamous around these parts
U'r right about this site not representing rtc at all anymore, I'm kind of sad for the pictures that r gone from here.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:48 AM
They are up on Facebook. People just find it easier to put their pictures up there. We see photos up so fast there that are usually going up as the event happens.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Yes, we will still post here. I don't think you need to log into Facebook to see the photos. If there are other places you think we should post, let us know!

Big surprise coming on August 27th!

Old 08-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I look forward to seeing you guys there...thanks for keeping the eRTC flame alive Tommy!

Old 08-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
I wasn't able to stay very long but here's a few photos from this morning - http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...70097464/show/

Old 08-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Was it a good turnout yesterday? I was already in T-Town by the time things got rolling yesterday....

Old 08-07-2011, 01:49 PM
We had over 70 but probably less than 80 cars, but it was hard to tell because there was turnover due to bridge traffic. It was a nice mix once again with even more new cars. We just never know what's going to come out.

Old 08-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
My one and only shot of the day. Roy's twin LM-002 America's.

Mike

Attached Images  
Old 08-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jalpa_Mike
My one and only shot of the day. Roy's twin LM-002 America's.

Mike
Those things are crazy! I was marveling about the steering columns on them (how close the wheel is to the dash). Lots of neat details about those vehicles, and it was fun to see that the red one was still rolling on Pirelli Scorpion tires, just as I recall about them when they were new.