Shelton Track

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Shelton Track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX2-GT476Lg

Certain parts are ready fro crushed rock. I'll let Rod answer any questons around the date that we can expect to melt rubber into the pavement.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Byeyu is infamous around these parts
Just drove by the site this morning. The downhill right hander before the front stretch is going to be fun!!!! Looking good. When is paving scheduled to start?

Old 08-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ProstateMassage
Awesome, I can't wait to get my hands dirty here.
That's cute but let's keep this about the track.

Old 09-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Heard a rumor that.... The Ridge Motorsports Park developers are looking for investors. This is not the forum to discuss such a rumor but if that was true where might I reach someone to discuss this subject? BTW, the road and strip preparations look great!

Old 10-28-2011, 03:56 PM
New video posted on the Ridge web site. Looks great. Looking forward to driving the road course with the NW Porsche club. Good job!

Old 10-28-2011, 06:04 PM
2112 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byeyu
New video posted on the Ridge web site. Looks great. Looking forward to driving the road course with the NW Porsche club. Good job!

Linky?

Old 11-04-2011, 08:49 AM
TRMG is infamous around these parts
Here's an updated vid from yesterday, 11/3/2011. As you can see, the paving is just about 50% (well, more like 37%, but whatever) we should have the first pass (whole course) done by the end of the day today (11/4/2011)

I have been "pre" releasing video via the "conference" website, only because that is who Joe and I race with.

It thought about it, and it just was not fair. You guys have been just as supportive, so you get first crack at this one before it goes on the site.

Thank you Trevor (Bleu Obdurman) for all of your support and keeping everyone plugged in to the project. Yer a good man!

Don't look for any meaning in the music, i just like the tune. We put music on all the videos to mask the machinery, airplane, whatever. And me cussing. Which I do a lot of.

So, Sixpeeders, you, along with WMRRA (motorcycle santioning body) get first crack at this one, it should be on our site by Sunday I would hope.

Enjoy

RP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Crj..._order&list=UL

Old 11-05-2011, 02:44 PM
WOOO HOOOO!!!!!! Great news.

Old 11-05-2011, 03:10 PM
2112 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byeyu
WOOO HOOOO!!!!!! Great news.

+1

Old 11-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I just got an e-mail from the 24 Hours of Lemons organizers, and the new track is on the Lemons Schedule for July! I AM STOKED!!

Old 11-21-2011, 06:13 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
AWESOME!! Great job!

Old 11-22-2011, 01:12 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Christiancoach
I just got an e-mail from the 24 Hours of Lemons organizers, and the new track is on the Lemons Schedule for July! I AM STOKED!!

have a car we can use for that race..call me if interested
peter

Old 11-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Speedneed, Are you looking to own/participate with others joining your team? Or sell and watch from the pits? Lemon is new to me but after checking Lemon stuff out looks very interesting.

Old 11-27-2011, 11:46 AM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
I'm open to suggestions...

Old 11-28-2011, 04:49 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Not sure if an SCCA car would fit Lemons specs, but please feel free to check out our "Race Car" at Petty Cash Racing

Matt is the car owner, and you can reach him at Matt at pettycashracing dot com

Be sure to check out the Lemons FAQ Page.

Contrary to what a lot of people I mention Lemons to, it is NOT a demolition derby, in fact, contact with other cars is looked down on strongly and penalized. It is a great chance to get a lot of track time, with lot's of other cars on track, without risking your "nice" car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Shelton Track