Anyone have experience with Elliot Bay Auto Brokers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 07:45 PM
pukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud of
Anyone have experience with Elliot Bay Auto Brokers?

Elliot Bay Auto Brokers has a Cayman S that I'm wanting to look at.

Just wondering if anyone has positive/negative feedback about them. Any help is appreciated. I'd hate to make the drive up to Seattle just to find out they're shady or something.

Thanks

Old 08-25-2011, 10:40 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I think the owners name is Jim and I came close to doing a deal with him a while back and he seemed like a straight shooter and a nice guy. I just decided on a different car... But I got a good vibe from him.

Old 08-25-2011, 11:23 PM
Procera is infamous around these parts
I've looked at a couple of cars there but have never asked to test drive one. The guy seemed laid back.

On another note, I have a buddy that is looking to sell his Cayman S if he finds the right 997S. He has an '08 with 11k miles I believe, white on chocolate brown with the "lobster claw" 997 wheels (I think they are C4S wheels).

Old 08-25-2011, 11:44 PM
pukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud ofpukicabuki has much to be proud of
Thanks guys. I got a good vibe when I talked to someone on the phone. They've got a low mileage cayman s thats in a color I like for a reasonable price.

If we can work out the numbers in the next day or two, I'm going to try to come up sunday and get the deal done.

I just wanted a little reassurance the trip up wouldn't be in vain.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.