Thanks Motoring Unlimited

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 09:54 PM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Thumbs up Thanks Motoring Unlimited

Met the MU crwe today after an exhausting call night to drop off the car for some work done. They installed the following items in my '09 C4S:

1. deviated seat belt (front) in Guards Red
2. Rennline pedals
3. carbon belt outlet trim
4. rear seat belt delete

Very happy and satisfied with the result and needless to say, I'll be back for more

Last edited by K-E-V; 10-07-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:07 PM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
Sounds great. Looking forward to the pics after U get your rest.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Awesome, thanks for sharing your experience with them.

Old 10-13-2011, 02:32 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by K-E-V
Met the MU crwe today after an exhausting call night to drop off the car for some work done. They installed the following items in my '09 C4S:

1. deviated seat belt (front) in Guards Red
2. Rennline pedals
3. carbon belt outlet trim
4. rear seat belt delete

Very happy and satisfied with the result and needless to say, I'll be back for more
They do great work!! I'm curious about the seat belt install... that sounds like something I might want to do.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:51 AM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
They've installed headers, intercoolers, intake, VTG Turbos and a Sachs 2.5 clutch on my 997 Turbo. Excellent team to work with (Jacob and James)!!

Old 10-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, these guys are awesome. Can't say enough good things about the people in this shop!

Old 10-27-2011, 10:14 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Great to hear! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Old 10-27-2011, 07:27 PM
MJA
MJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really nice
Ya, I have heard nothing but good things and gave them a call. Going to have them install my Fabspeed exhaust and install some new plugs. Since I just installed the softronic flash and going with a set of Denso IK22 iridium a bit colder plug and been told works better with the flash.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:05 PM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
+1 I just had them fix some wiring rats nests that another shop made. They do very clean work and actually answer the phone when you call them! Definitely going to be returning when I need some work done in the future!

Old 10-31-2011, 04:01 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
+1
Their quality of work and customer service is at a very high level

Old 11-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Former Vendor
ExperienceMu is infamous around these parts
Thank you very much K-E-V, and everyone else for your support! It means a lot to us to know your happy with the results of our work.

Thank you all so very much for trusting us with your Porsche and Audi Service needs.

-MU Staff

Old 11-04-2011, 10:08 AM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Of course I couldn't stay away for more. Last month, they did the install of the Cargraphic TUV version valvetronic exhaust for me along with the OEM PSE switch system, so I can control it with the switch on the center console. Way to go MU!