1st Annual PNW Charity:Water Drive. Also my 40th Birthday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Injured Again is infamous around these parts
Just a quick FYI - I live in Redmond on the hill west of RTC at 240 feet altitude and it is currently snowing moderately. There's a convergent zone stretching east that covers most of the drive route, so it may be pretty sketchy as it's colder the further east that you go. Outside temps are 34 degrees here, 32 degrees on education hill.

I think I can hear my summer tires shivering and whimpering in the garage. Be safe if you go.

Old 02-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Injured Again
Just a quick FYI - I live in Redmond on the hill west of RTC at 240 feet altitude and it is currently snowing moderately. There's a convergent zone stretching east that covers most of the drive route, so it may be pretty sketchy as it's colder the further east that you go. Outside temps are 34 degrees here, 32 degrees on education hill.

I think I can hear my summer tires shivering and whimpering in the garage. Be safe if you go.
Thanks. It was snowing heavily in Mountlake Terrace when I left home. A handful of people showed up, and we decided it wasn't a very good day to be out driving twisties. Chatted for a bit, and headed home.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:38 PM
MJA
MJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really niceMJA is just really nice
Post if you are going to do this another time..