1st Annual PNW Charity:Water Drive. Also my 40th Birthday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
1st Annual PNW Charity:Water Drive. Also my 40th Birthday!

Revised Details Below!

Last edited by Christiancoach; 02-14-2012 at 11:16 AM. Reason: active link
Old 02-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
In light of ERTC starting the week before I had this planned, I am curious if those of you who are ERTC regulars would be interested in going for a drive afterwards if we went after ERTC on the 25th? If ERTC rains out we would just meet up at RTC and go for the drive earlier.
Thoughts?

Old 02-14-2012, 09:15 AM
Mookster is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Christiancoach
In light of ERTC starting the week before I had this planned, I am curious if those of you who are ERTC regulars would be interested in going for a drive afterwards if we went after ERTC on the 25th? If ERTC rains out we would just meet up at RTC and go for the drive earlier.
Thoughts?
Like this idea, I'm in for a drive

Old 02-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Overlake is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Christiancoach
Hello Car Friends!
Over the last few years I have been involved with several different car clubs/show/groups here in the Pacific Northwest. My 40th Birthday is coming up this month! I decided that I really wanted to do something that all my Automotive friends could participate in, and while I am at it, I wanted to raise a little money for my favorite Charity: Charity Water!

So I am putting on the 1st Annual PNW Charity:Water drive! We will meet up at the Mountlake Terrace Park and Ride starting at 8am on Saturday, February 25th. At 9am, or close to it, we will depart for a 4 or so hour drive, with a stop for lunch. We are still planning out the exact route. Trying to stay at lower elevations to ensure clear roads is a priority. So are some fun twisties! The event is completely free, but I would ask that you consider making a donation to my 40th Birthday Charity:Water Campaign. http://mycharitywater.org/my40th
Even if you can’t come please consider making a contribution to this amazing organization, that has provided clean drinking water for over 670,000 people worldwide!

Even will be on, Rain or Shine! If it is raining we will gather in the MLT P&R garage on the first floor!
Please leave a reply if you can attend so I can get an idea of how many people will be showing up. It might affect the route choice!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHARE ON OTHER FORUMS!
Great cause - Happy Bday.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:16 AM
REVISED DETAILS!!
Hello Car Friends!

Over the last few years I have been involved with several different car clubs/show/groups here in the Pacific Northwest. My 40th Birthday is coming up this month! I decided that I really wanted to do something that all my Automotive friends could participate in, and while I am at it, I wanted to raise a little money for my favorite Charity: Charity Water!

So I am putting on the 1st Annual PNW Charity:Water drive! We will meet up at the Redmond Town Center for Exotics at RTC, starting at 8:30am on Saturday, February 25th. If the weather is nice and ERTC is held we will hang out and enjoy the Exotics. The event is open to all kinds of cars, so if you don't drive an Exotic, you can still show your car, or park outside of the "show" lot. IF ERTC Cancels due to weather we will depart from RTC at 9:15. WE WILL DRIVE RAIN OR SHINE!
At 11am, or close to it, we will depart for a 4 or so hour drive, with a stop for lunch.

PLEASE NOTE: ERTC has strict no revving, burn outs, and loud stereo rules! Please respect the rules of the event. There are often plain clothes police in attendance, and lots of video cameras! In the past video from show off driving has landed in the hands of the Redmond Police.
This event is not officially recognized by ERTC. The organizers are aware that we will be attending, and doing a drive afterwards, and we are welcome at the event as long as we follow their rules.

We are still planning out the exact route. Trying to stay at lower elevations to ensure clear roads is a priority. So are some fun twisties! The event is completely free, but I would ask that you consider making a donation to my 40th Birthday Charity:Water Campaign. http://mycharitywater.org/​p/​campaign?campaign_id=23250
Everyone is welcome to cruise with us, donation or not!

For a route map, come and find me, it isn't hard, I will be the one driving the Holden Commodore SSV.

Even if you can’t come please consider making a contribution to this amazing organization, that has provided clean drinking water for over 670,000 people worldwide!

Please leave a reply if you can attend so I can get an idea of how many people will be showing up. It might affect the route choice!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON OTHER FORUMS!
and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/328038667240375/

Old 02-17-2012, 04:26 PM
The Route is SET!

See it in Google Maps[/url]

Last edited by Christiancoach; 02-17-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:17 PM
50% chance of rain as of now. Looking like ERTC will not be happening, based on the weather prediction (Please check the official ERTC threads, I am not part of the organization). We are on for the cruise rain or shine!

Old 02-22-2012, 02:32 AM
Injured Again is infamous around these parts
Just curious as to how generally quickly you'll be driving.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Injured Again
Just curious as to how generally quickly you'll be driving.
We will be driving reasonable and prudent! Not major hoonage planned. I personally am not looking to get into trouble.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks. Don't have a ton of time so if I make it, I'll probably skip lunch, but would love to go for a drive, even a wet one.

Happy Birthday to you.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Injured Again
Thanks. Don't have a ton of time so if I make it, I'll probably skip lunch, but would love to go for a drive, even a wet one.

Happy Birthday to you.
Would be great to have you join us! Looks like we will do lunch back at RTC after the drive. So if you choose not to do lunch, no worries. We couldn't find a place along the drive that seemed right.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:03 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Matt's at RTC is welcoming all participants of E@RTC. We hope to make it a regular thing. We've not posted for this Saturday yet, but it's not looking good. We'll wait for the next update from NOAA. Hope you have a fun drive!

Old 02-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Matt's at RTC is welcoming all participants of E@RTC. We hope to make it a regular thing. We've not posted for this Saturday yet, but it's not looking good. We'll wait for the next update from NOAA. Hope you have a fun drive!
Tommy, Thank you for the information! The weather forecast is not looking bright and shiny. A real bummer as yesterday and today have been so nice!

Old 02-24-2012, 11:38 AM
Exotics at Remond Town Center is cancelled due to the probablility of rain. We will meet at RTC near Desert Fire Restaraunt starting at 8:30am, and depart around 9am. I will have some maps printed of the route. We will drive the route, maybe stop along the way for a few photos. We will end at RTC where we will have some lunch, if you would like to join us.

Old 02-25-2012, 03:04 AM
Looks unlikely I'll be able to make this. Have a great time!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1st Annual PNW Charity:Water Drive. Also my 40th Birthday!