Summer BBQ 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Summer BBQ 2012

Hey everyone. Its that time of the year. Hoping to get the ball rolling on planning and putting on another great outing with friends, family, and food. Since last year, a few things have changed. I briefly mentioned in the thread from last year that I wanted to try to use the Lake Sammamish venue again, but legislation designed to support parks have created a fee to enter these parks (discover pass). For day use, according to the State Parks page, it is a 10 dollar fee. With that said, I am now looking to change venues because I believe this will have a negative impact on the turn out.

If anyone wants to throw places out we can entertain them and nail something down. Since majority of the folks will be in the area of RTC, I would like for something in that general vicinity. I will be contacting Tommy to see if we can try to merge the two together if nothing else is going on.

Sorry for being so long winded but I wanted to make sure everything was out and understood.

RB and Mara

Old 04-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
Pushing this back up to the top.

Last year was a lot of fun. I'm in for where ever you want to hold it this year.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:38 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Has a date been set?