Exotics at Redmond Town Center for March 24 is ON!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 07:26 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for March 24 is ON!

Well, it's looking like we will finally have our season kickoff this Saturday unless there is a sudden change of weather. Be sure to help spread the word as our season opener tends to be a very big day for us.

We've made some nice changes to the event including closing off the street between the three lots. We've turned what was "Lot 3" into our primary "Lot 1" and what was formerly Lot 1 into our overflow lot. This is to help bring the event closer to the mall itself. It also gives us better traffic flow overall and we get more showcasing options. It also gets everyone closer to food and coffee. Matt's is now opening up a section of the restaurant to E@RTC participants so we will stick around after for lunch.

We also are starting to hear from the manufacturers and from various groups who want to participate this year so this should be an even bigger season than ever before. Last year we were attended by well over 8,000 people and hundreds of exotics. This year will bring another big jump in attendance as we've been growing about 30% each season.

Post here if you have event questions. Oh, we also have a new website in the works! The new site will be far easier to update.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:09 PM
hieu1004 is infamous around these parts
Sounds fun! I'll spread the word

Old 03-21-2012, 07:01 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
PUCK! Im gonna be in eastern wash till Sat evening. Hopefully we have good weather next week too. I wanna bring out my lambo with new wheels, lowered, and big brakes.

Jag

Old 03-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Aarggh! I'll be out of town this weekend.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Turbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the roughTurbo GT is a jewel in the rough
I'll be there and bring some along some extra iron

Old 03-22-2012, 07:11 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
There has been a lot of buzz about this opening day so we're expecting a very big turnout!

Old 03-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Official start time this year?? I see 8:30 on the calendar and 9 on the Facebook Page.
Thanks

Old 03-23-2012, 05:06 AM
The event is from 9-11 but cars begin to show up around 8:30 so we can get them grouped together properly.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:24 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
What is the proper way to enter the parking area with the new layout? Thanks Tommy!

Old 03-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Enter the way you normally would. It's just that cars can't just drive straight through like they could before. We may still tweak it after we give it a try, but the idea is to have less risk of getting run over between lot 2 and 3. (What was the gap between 1 and 2).

Old 03-23-2012, 07:07 PM
bimmerlover is infamous around these parts
Finally a nice day forecasted. Going to try and make this with my stock 840

Old 03-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I'm washed up and ready to go (fun washing your car in the dark!).

Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I think I finally convinced my friend with a RHD Ford Falcon XB Cobra to come out tomorrow! Been trying to for 2 years!

Old 03-24-2012, 03:06 PM
What a great turnout! We had 180+ cars and approximately 600 people out today. It was our best season kickoff yet. I'm sure pictures will start to show up soon!

Old 03-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Tommy (and thugs),

You guys did a sensational job today! Thank you very much for your efforts, and the improvements to the event were very noticeable too. Terrific organization, lots of unbelievable cars, and I heard nothing but positive comments during the meet.

Well done!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center for March 24 is ON!