Track day at The Ridge Motorsports Park with WAVCA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Coiled is infamous around these parts
Track day at The Ridge Motorsports Park with WAVCA?

Hi all,

The Washington Region of the Viper Club of America has secured a track day at the Ridge Motorsports Park on Monday, August 6th, 2012.

We are trying to determine whether or not to keep the reservation and host a track-day event this year. Being a small club, we cannot afford to do it on our own (participation-wise) and will need to invite other regional specialty car club members to make it a reality. Our club Treasurer has emphatically said "no-way" to this event, so this is our last chance to prove that we can pull it off.

Depending on expected participation levels, we hope to keep the cost to around $300 or less per driver (and car numbers in the 40ish range). I need to know if there is any interest from the 6-Speed community by the end of this week.

Please email me (or post here - I don't think I can access PM's) at reidcharley@yahoo.com if you would be interested in attending on this date as well as level of commitment to prepay for registration if we can move forward.

Thanks,
Charley
WAVCA Secretary

Old 04-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
you can send and receive pm's...just click on the UserCP (far right on the top menu)..there you will see your pm's and subscribed threads