Chateau Ste.Michelle and E@RTC present: May 27th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 07:17 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Larry, Ste. Michelle is the same car standards as last year, so you're certainly welcome to join us. We are checking to see where it's posted and where it's not. Again, no comment on you, we're just working on a lot of fronts and someone may not have posted on various sites as soon as we liked. Not a problem.

I was also pointing out that the lack of bandwidth is also the reason we're not doing Remlinger at the moment. If we get someone to help us manage it, yea, we'd resume. It's merely a lot of guys spread very thin.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:36 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
John, I don't understand why you think my question was a negative remark, or why you felt the "Have Fun with a Smile" remark was necessary.

Rather, I was trying to point out that for what is supposed to be a highlight event for the E@RTC, there seems to be little information available for the general public (of which I am one).

I checked the Ste Michelle website and didn't see anything about a "Staycation" or any notice of your event. I haven't seen an e-mail newsletter from E@RTC regarding the event (admittedly I'm a late subscriber). I checked the E@RTC website and found no mention of it anywhere including the events calendar. Further, in reading your original announcement of the event it was stated that you would adhere to the more traditional definition of what an exotic car is and, if I had any questions to get them answered on Facebook. Well, I guess I'm old fashioned, because I'm not a Facebook subscriber for a number of reasons.

Since I don't consider (and you probably don't either) a five year old Porsche an exotic car, I guess I won't be a part of this event. I wish you and your group all the success for such an event.

Regards,

Larry
FYI, we are building a new website. We've had too many problems trying to update the existing site. While we wished the new site was done by now, it's still in the build process. Facebook has become the site where everyone seems to go for information so we've been using that, but it's horrible when it comes to managing the page. We hope to correct a lot of these problems with the new site.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:13 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
Here is the event posting on Chateau St. Michelle website. You have to go to events and look for May 27th
http://www.ste-michelle.com/events/w...ndarDetail/571

Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
I plan on attending with wifey

Old 05-16-2012, 09:43 PM
Bring both your beauties please that way the wife has to drive one...so I better rephrase that... please bring all three of your beauties...

Old 05-16-2012, 09:57 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JFowler
Bring both your beauties please that way the wife has to drive one...so I better rephrase that... please bring all three of your beauties...
She cant drive manual. So Im gonna have to bring the lambo and wifey

Old 05-17-2012, 01:01 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=TommyJames;3546040]Larry, Ste. Michelle is the same car standards as last year, so you're certainly welcome to join us.

Thank you Tom for the invitation, but I won't be able to enter my car as I have a conflicting commitment. I do hope to get out there later in the morning though.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Larry, I'll send you email on how to get in if you're coming late.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Im comming as long as weather holds. Do I need to sign up? Where is everyone meeting?

Jag

Old 05-21-2012, 11:43 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
This does look like a good event and I would have loved to come out this year since I missed it last year but unfortunately it falls on the same weekend that I'm doing the Ski 2 Sea race up in Bellingham/Mt Baker. I look forward to seeing all the pictures shared by folks that do go. I did wonder what had happened to the Remlinger event and now I know, thanks Tom, for filling us on on that. Jody has clearly been busy with her modeling ventures of late. I completely agree that it does take the efforts of volunteers and everyone involved to make an event like this a success.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:40 PM
JAG, there is no sign up sheets. All you have to do is show up at 9am sunday morning at the Winery. Also, don't forget we are having Exotics@RTC on saturday as well. If you can, please arrive at Redmond Town Center by 8:30am saturday and we will put you in Center Square

Old 05-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Sorry couldnt make it. Had child care issues.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:56 AM
A GIANT thanks to Ferrari of Seattle, Redmond Town Center, Chateau Ste. Michelle for all of your support. I also have to thank the incredible, outstanding, funny, fun, terrific, gifted, extraordinary, tireless, clever, congenial, smart (except for one), group of volunteers that make E@RTC such an amazing event.

Old 05-28-2012, 01:49 PM
I absolutely love the car culture that has been developed around Exotics@RTC. I have met people that I consider to be some of my very few best friends. This is a place where nothing else matters other than having fun enjoying cars and building relationships. What I have noticed the most is that everyone who shows up early Saturday morning, shows up like its there first day to Disneyland. Nothing but smiles and one simple task, HAVE FUN. OHH and I think I know who the (not so smart one) is you are referring to