Chateau Ste.Michelle and E@RTC present: May 27th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 09:41 AM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
Chateau Ste.Michelle and E@RTC present: May 27th

Chateau Ste MichelleandExotics at Redmond Town Centerpresent:
STAYCATION
A free, family-fun event on the beautiful grounds of Chateau Ste Michelle Winery in Woodinville, WA. We will be showcasing some of the most unique and incredibly rare exotics in the world, spanning the last 80 years.
One of our special guests will be Bugatti Automobiles, S.A.S with a Veyron Grand Sport driven by American Le Mans Series racer Butch Lietzinger. We will have cars that are so rare they are 1 of 1 in the world- including cars raced by Stirling Moss. Come out and join the fun! Bring a picnic basket and enjoy the great foods offered by our gourmet vendors and the fabulous wines of Chateau Ste Michelle.
v When: May 27, 2012

v Where: Chateau Ste Michelle Winery in Woodinville, WA

v Time: All exotic owners must arrive at 9:00 am for pictures and parking.
The winery opens at 10:00 am for the public and the show goes until 4 pm
v FEE: $25 per car paid at the event upon arrival.
Accepted- cash, debit, visa, MasterCard
Participants will receive a very nice bottle of Indian Wells Cabernet and a 30% off coupon for wines purchased that day. *For you wine shoppers, this alone can be worth far more than the $25 fee*
Since you will be arriving early; breakfast will be available across the street at Barking Frog Restaurant
Additional information can be found at www.ste-michelle.com under “Staycation”
Due to the nature of this particular event, we have to hold to a more traditional definition of “rare and exotic” than we typically practice at Exotics at Redmond Town Center.
If you have any questions about your car’s qualifications please contact us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ExoticsRTC/201202160220
http://www.exoticsatredmondtowncenter.com

Old 04-25-2012, 10:27 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like a great event. I'm there.

Old 04-25-2012, 06:52 PM
huntnphool is infamous around these parts
Sounds like a fun event that my wife may actually want to attend. Is there a list of prefered/acceptable cars?

Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm down, that is a easy sell to the wife!

Old 04-25-2012, 08:57 PM
We would love to have the Diablo.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Miss J is infamous around these parts
Nice! I'll be in Seattle that weekend and should be able to make it. I'll be in a rental car though so don't scoff at my random-not-exotic car.

I always look forward to E@RTC when I'm in the PNW.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:38 PM
I think I know where a 16M is you can drive

Old 04-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Miss J is infamous around these parts
hmmmmm

I'll be the dark haired girl with a large camera and a liking for wine. Maybe I'll actually get to meet a few of you all since I'll be moving to the PNW next year. Looking forward to bringing my CR up there.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:05 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Oh great, it's time for us to go pick up our bottles there, will try to coordinate so it happens on that day.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Patizzle is infamous around these parts
Beautiful place, I've been there before.. I definitely plan on attending, see u there! Let's hope for nice weather, lol.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:25 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
What is happening with this event? I haven't seen much, if any, publicity on this. Is it only on Facebook (I'm not a member)? Perhaps it's to exclusive an event for me, but I'm OK with that.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Smile

The event information is in the post above. You can look us up on the St. Michelle website and E@rtc. I don't quite understand your question, it's seems to be a negative remark? We would love to have you join us at the event but there is one rule "Have Fun with a Smile"

Old 05-16-2012, 10:48 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Keep in mind all of the E@RTC folk are volunteers. We are spread very thin when we're organizing events like this and we do our best to get things out on time, yet because of logistics, we sometimes can't move as fast as we'd like to make everyone happy.

Because of a lack of volunteers, we couldn't pick up the Remlinger event when Jody didn't have the time to spearhead it herself. E@RTC has grown substantially and we're doing all we can just to manage our own growth. We've only had one day so far this season with less than 100 cars and that was a day with marginal weather. We're otherwise closing in on 200 cars. Compared to last year alone, we only had four days all season when we hit what's now become our average turnout- and we do it all with the same number of volunteers we've had for the past three seasons.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:28 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JFowler
The event information is in the post above. You can look us up on the St. Michelle website and E@rtc. I don't quite understand your question, it's seems to be a negative remark? We would love to have you join us at the event but there is one rule "Have Fun with a Smile"
John, I don't understand why you think my question was a negative remark, or why you felt the "Have Fun with a Smile" remark was necessary.

Rather, I was trying to point out that for what is supposed to be a highlight event for the E@RTC, there seems to be little information available for the general public (of which I am one).

I checked the Ste Michelle website and didn't see anything about a "Staycation" or any notice of your event. I haven't seen an e-mail newsletter from E@RTC regarding the event (admittedly I'm a late subscriber). I checked the E@RTC website and found no mention of it anywhere including the events calendar. Further, in reading your original announcement of the event it was stated that you would adhere to the more traditional definition of what an exotic car is and, if I had any questions to get them answered on Facebook. Well, I guess I'm old fashioned, because I'm not a Facebook subscriber for a number of reasons.

Since I don't consider (and you probably don't either) a five year old Porsche an exotic car, I guess I won't be a part of this event. I wish you and your group all the success for such an event.

Regards,

Larry

Old 05-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Keep in mind all of the E@RTC folk are volunteers. We are spread very thin when we're organizing events like this and we do our best to get things out on time, yet because of logistics, we sometimes can't move as fast as we'd like to make everyone happy.

Because of a lack of volunteers, we couldn't pick up the Remlinger event when Jody didn't have the time to spearhead it herself. E@RTC has grown substantially and we're doing all we can just to manage our own growth. We've only had one day so far this season with less than 100 cars and that was a day with marginal weather. We're otherwise closing in on 200 cars. Compared to last year alone, we only had four days all season when we hit what's now become our average turnout- and we do it all with the same number of volunteers we've had for the past three seasons.
Tom,

Are your remarks directed at me personally? I was merely trying to help out with the Ste Michelle event by pointing out the lack of information available to the general public. I'm not sure what the Remlinger Farm thing has to do with all this.

Larry

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chateau Ste.Michelle and E@RTC present: May 27th