Exotics at Redmond Town Center for May 26, 2012 Bugatti and LFA Day!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 11:34 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for May 26, 2012 Bugatti and LFA Day!!!!

Hi Everyone,
Once again it will be Bugatti and Lexus LFA Day at Exotics at Redmond Town Center. We will again have a new Veyron Grand Sport making a very rare appearance along with the rare Lexus LFA. This LFA is the famous yellow car which is the very car seen in most of the magazines and other media around the world. Remember Paris Hilton getting an LFA? This is the car in that footage...(for you closet Paris Hilton fans.)

Both of these cars are very special and how often will you ever get to see Grand Sport in the wild??? The car will be again driven by F1 driver Butch Leitzinger.

We will also have a few very rare classics joining us along with two or more vintage Bugattis. We are also working last minute on one very special surprise and we're still not sure we will get it and may not know until the day of the show. It's that tight.

Like last year, we will be filling the center of Redmond Town Center and you will enter E@RTC just as you normally would and we will direct you around to the lot. We will fill it with a cross section of cars, but try and make it cars that have more show quality for photos. The other lots have become equally popular so we will have room for everyone with very strong spectator participation. We expect to see more than 200 cars this Saturday so this is a Saturday you don't want to miss!

Don't forget that the next day, Sunday, May 27 we have the annual Ste. Michelle event and you don't want to miss that either. Details can be found on another thread on this forum.

For those of you driving a long way, we also have a rate code of L9Z for a $99 dollar a night rate at the Redmond Town Center Marriott if you want to make a weekend of cars and fun!

Old 05-20-2012, 02:34 PM
JFowler is infamous around these parts
For those of you wishing to have your car in center square on Saturday. Please arrive between 8-8:30am sat morning and have your car show quality clean please. This weekend is a huge event and we want to show the world what Exotics@RTC is all about.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:12 PM
otoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud ofotoppero has much to be proud of
Does weather play a part in this event taking place? I don't want to say the (R) word.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:34 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
We will call it close to the event date, but so far, NOAA is showing a low chance of rain.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:12 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
I haven't been to one of these in over a year, but I plan on stopping by this Saturday since I'm actually not working for once.

Where's that link to the website that gives me directions (like where to enter)? I don't want to mess that up!

edit: Found it!

Last edited by DrVolkl; 05-22-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:46 PM
It's very easy. We have someone at the single entrance and we usually know which row to send you into before you even get to the official greeter and we have people helping you park from there. We're able to manage a lot of cars and get everyone landed just fine. If you've not been out before you will have fun!

Old 05-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by DrVolkl
I haven't been to one of these in over a year, but I plan on stopping by this Saturday since I'm actually not working for once.

Where's that link to the website that gives me directions (like where to enter)? I don't want to mess that up!

edit: Found it!
Finally, You sell the NSX buy a Porche and apparently when you sold the NSX your manhood went with it. Glad to see you got your mancard back. LOL it will be great to see you again. As long as you are nice to the Honey Badger you should get special parking

Old 05-23-2012, 06:48 PM
In fact that is your Black NSX in my avatar with the King County Sheriff, that was an interesting day

Old 05-23-2012, 06:54 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JFowler
Finally, You sell the NSX buy a Porche and apparently when you sold the NSX your manhood went with it. Glad to see you got your mancard back. LOL it will be great to see you again. As long as you are nice to the Honey Badger you should get special parking
Oh, I'll be nice... but I don't have the Porsche anymore bro! I'll have another soon... bringing the family mobile and a friend's kid who should be almost as excited as I am to see some exotics!

As for the day with the sheriff... yeah, not all NSX's made it home alive that day.

PS If you ever see my '03 for sale, tell me, that's one car I'd like back.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Glad you can make it. This will be our biggest event so far this year. We have some very rare and cool stuff showing up

Old 05-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I'm looking forward to the event, as always.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:49 PM
We will have live music playing in the center square for Bugatti day! Cool!

Old 05-25-2012, 10:42 AM
AndyCNC is infamous around these parts
Tomorrow will be fun, we will be there with our new Frs and an s52 swap e30 m3

Old 05-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I want to thank Tommy and all the thugs for a phenomenal meet today. I dragged my wife out this time (she only comes a couple times a year) and even she had a tremendous time out. Amazing turn out, amazing cars, and a great group of guys and gals enjoying some very high-brow machinery. Thanks again!

Old 05-26-2012, 07:55 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
I want to thank Tommy and all the thugs for a phenomenal meet today. I dragged my wife out this time (she only comes a couple times a year) and even she had a tremendous time out. Amazing turn out, amazing cars, and a great group of guys and gals enjoying some very high-brow machinery. Thanks again!
Agreed!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at Redmond Town Center for May 26, 2012 Bugatti and LFA Day!!!!