Anyone have a garage hook up or reccomendation on the upper east side?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 11:22 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Anyone have a garage hook up or reccomendation on the upper east side?

I'm going to see my girl this weekend and she's up on 81st and York and last time I parked on the street bad things happened so I would rather park in a garage for the weekend (in Friday night out sometime Sunday afternoon) and was just curious to know if anyone had a hook up or could reccomend a good/cheap garage in that area?

Old 01-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
http://nyc.bestparking.com/

I'd still call ahead and confirm the rates though.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:54 AM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
Hit me up, If my bro is taking my car for the weekend then you can park in my space. It's located on the upper east side as well but closer to 5th ave, it'll be a hike to the other side of town, but it'll be secure. Shoot me a PM Thursday night and I'll let you know if my car is going to be out...

Old 01-16-2008, 10:21 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by NYSpeedRacer84
Hit me up, If my bro is taking my car for the weekend then you can park in my space. It's located on the upper east side as well but closer to 5th ave, it'll be a hike to the other side of town, but it'll be secure. Shoot me a PM Thursday night and I'll let you know if my car is going to be out...

Thanks but I was up this past weekend But I'll drop you a line when I go back, won't be for several weeks b/c snowboard season is upon us. But I'll be up a lot after March.