Thurs nights in Edgewater

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 09:44 PM
G-Gore is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by speedy5540
But I am pissed I didnt see the chick get naked, that would have made my night!
There is a video on YouTube :-) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtO3uf19r_I[/media]

We should find another venue for highend cars from this forum and exotic car forum only for a night to get together...any suggestions?
Agree. I was there 5 times in last 2 months and last night was the worst. I think there would be less issues with cops if you pull in front of local PD ;-)

It's time to find new spot for "civilized" owners of real cars. How about Cheese Factory in Hackensack?

Old 06-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Pcar is infamous around these parts
agreed...the cops are WAY to amped for my taste, plus, when I saw the 2 idiots in their "speakers with 4 wheels" have a sound off, I almost lost it! (it was actually kind of funny thought to see the knucklehead open his trunk and turn his stereo up to 11 and say to the guy across from him, "yeah, thats right, my ****s louder than yours, yo, how you like me now!" While Im at it, the guy with the "base" ford focus with the wing the size of a '76 porsche whale tail made me lose it as well...anyway, final verdict: ameture night. But I am pissed I didnt see the chick get naked, that would have made my night!

We should find another venue for highend cars from this forum and exotic car forum only for a night to get together...any suggestions?
How about somewhere in manhattan?

Old 06-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by Pcar
How about somewhere in manhattan?
you have no idea how much PITA is to get in and out of the Manhattan in the evening.

Last night we went for a ride around the downtown and ended up sitting in the traffic on our way back to NJ for 30 mins. It was 1am - who would expect??

Old 06-07-2008, 07:37 AM
speedy5540 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by G-Gore
There is a video on YouTube :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtO3uf19r_I

Agree. I was there 5 times in last 2 months and last night was the worst. I think there would be less issues with cops if you pull in front of local PD ;-)

It's time to find new spot for "civilized" owners of real cars. How about Cheese Factory in Hackensack?
Wow, what a set of ****! What time did that happen? That must have been after 12pm..and of course that begs the question, did she get a ticket for HAVING her front plates on!

Ive heard about the Cheese Factory but I've heard its a bunch of old American cars ie 57 Chevy's and the like that show up, kinda like cruise nights..I've heard there is a place near the Meadowlands as well, I think in East Rutherford...

Old 06-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Ive heard about the Cheese Factory but I've heard its a bunch of old American cars ie 57 Chevy's and the like that show up, kinda like cruise nights..I've heard there is a place near the Meadowlands as well, I think in East Rutherford...
I didn't know about muscle cars in CF. It was a wild guess :-) I thought its a good location since it's not far from Edgewater, but closer for ppl from west nj. Plus it's a nice mall - more upscale - matching our cars.

In Meadowlands there is famous Whiskey Cafe in Lyndhurst on Saturday afternoons - but it's for old muscle cars. But also there is new Starbucks on rt 17 in E.Rutherford (by Lowes). It might be good location too - easy to get to, new place, no cops, ricers and fresh pavement.

Old 06-13-2008, 10:07 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Great seeing everyone last night... Just a word of warning... I did get pulled over for "no front plate" even though I had one in my front windsheild... Cop was not nice at all and even took/kept the 3 PBA cards I gave him... ( no biggy since I have family members who are cops and I can get more..) But In all my years I have never seen a cop so bent on giving me a hard time.... Over a front license plate no less..... Cop makes some smart *** comments and sent me on my way with a "warning" Said next time I won't be so "lucky" like a $45-50 ticket will change my life.....

Last edited by str8blst; 06-13-2008 at 08:32 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:25 AM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
wow thank god i didnt make the drive out there last night as i was thinking about coming out to see you guys after a long disappearance! lol

Hows raudel and the boys doing?> any cruises or meet this weekend?

Old 06-13-2008, 10:29 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cooperlee
wow thank god i didnt make the drive out there last night as i was thinking about coming out to see you guys after a long disappearance! lol

Hows raudel and the boys doing?> any cruises or meet this weekend?
Been a while Cooper! Raudels car should be done soon. The usual suspects came out last night. A few of us are thinking of doind a Captree run Sunday morning (early). Let me know if you have some free time...

Old 06-13-2008, 10:34 AM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
sup sup Alan. Sweet. I might be able to join you guys this sunday am before father's day festivities! let me know buddy. Thx

Old 06-13-2008, 10:46 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by str8blst
Been a while Cooper! Raudels car should be done soon. The usual suspects came out last night. A few of us are thinking of doind a Captree run Sunday morning (early). Let me know if you have some free time...
i wonder what would have happened if after you found out he was not going to give you the 3 pba cards back you asked him to just write you up for the $50 ticket and give you your cards back

and alan, your wheels are sick bro

nice seeing everybody last night, new faces, old friends. any drives this weekend, anybody going to the scarsdale concours thing sunday?

Old 06-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
i wonder what would have happened if after you found out he was not going to give you the 3 pba cards back you asked him to just write you up for the $50 ticket and give you your cards back

and alan, your wheels are sick bro

nice seeing everybody last night, new faces, old friends. any drives this weekend, anybody going to the scarsdale concours thing sunday?
It was totally obvious that the cop was trying to just give me a hard time above and beyond what is the norm. To be honest I felt a bit sorry for him.... I know a lot of cops and have family who are cops... I understand they are just doing their job and support them 110%. But this guy was NOT COOL... AT ALL... he went out of his way to make things as uncomfortable as possible. I just wanted to park and chill..... is that too much to ask?

Thanks about the wheels! I'm loving them....

Anyway... what is the Scarsdale Concours thing? Anymore info/links... definate possibility,,,,, if we can do it early Sunday that would be best.

Last edited by str8blst; 06-13-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:05 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
The Scarsdale Concours

Sunday, June 15th, 10:30am - 4:30pm

Rain Date: Sunday, June 22nd

http://www.scarsdaleconcours.com/

I'm going along with some lambo friends

Old 06-13-2008, 03:31 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by str8blst
At that point I was ready to invite him to my gym to train for "free" It was totally obvious that the cop was trying to just give me a hard time above and beyond what is the norm. To be honest I felt a bit sorry for him.... I know a lot of cops and have family who are cops... I understand they are just doing their job and support them 110%. But this guy was NOT COOL... AT ALL... he went out of his way to make things as uncomfortable as possible. I just wanted to park and chill..... is that too much to ask?

Thanks about the wheels! I'm loving them....

Anyway... what is the Scarsdale Concours thing? Anymore info/links... definate possibility,,,,, if we can do it early Sunday that would be best.
it was nice meeting you yesterday Alan.... i was the kid in the orange talking with you and Steve K...

Old 06-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by slavik
it was nice meeting you yesterday Alan.... i was the kid in the orange talking with you and Steve K...
Hey Steve.... Great meeting you as well. See you next time.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:48 AM
amg rider is infamous around these parts
Good seeing everyone last nite~
Alan, any plans for Sunday? (That cop......)
Captree? Scarsdale?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thurs nights in Edgewater