Thurs nights in Edgewater

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Eprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by str8blst
First off welcome to 6speed! A few of us may GTG tomorrow night before Edge and have dinner. Run over to Edge check it out and then have a late night run up to a known spot. Pm me and I can give you details as people respond to my e-mail.

A few of us have semi-weekly meets. Usually on Sundays and runs following. Captree, Bear Mtn, Upstate NY etc... We haven't gotten togther in a while due to people's hectic schedules but we are trying for tomorrow night if the weather holds.

For those interested in GTG on a regular basis PM me and I'll put you on my E-mail Dist group.
Plz put me on the list for PM for GTG.
Only have 1 post and can't send PMs yet... ugg....

Old 07-31-2008, 07:38 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
welcome eprangia, 3 front ticket plates in one night? is that possible? lol, that sucks

yo alan, some ******* backed into my car last night big time in ktown nyc... they really messed up my bumper. luckily my car is going to get it's front bumper repainted on tuesday at robs shop. i'll show you the damage later today

Old 07-31-2008, 07:59 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
yo alan, some ******* backed into my car last night big time in ktown nyc... they really messed up my bumper. luckily my car is going to get it's front bumper repainted on tuesday at robs shop. i'll show you the damage later today
Sorry to hear about your car man... Sucks... See you tonight... My place 9ish...

Old 07-31-2008, 08:05 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FASTLANE
hey guys I'm in! Could you please pm the info. Thank you, Greg.

Pme me with your outside e-mail address and I'll shoot you over the info...

Old 07-31-2008, 09:22 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
welcome eprangia, 3 front ticket plates in one night? is that possible? lol, that sucks

damn Jason... sorry to hear about that.... at least you are getting it fixed soon....

Old 07-31-2008, 02:54 PM
Eprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear about your bumper.
and YES getting 3 tickets for front plate in one night is possible... happened to me.
First going into the mall, second while parking and third getting out... errggg.
Since I got the car, I got 6 tickets for front plate... still not gonna put it on... unless I find a way to put it on without drilling the hole on the front splitter or bumper.
Can't make tonight to the meeting but might stop by the Edgewater later at night... hopefully no ticket tonight?... sigh...
Where do you guys park usually? near the Starbucks or near the entrace by the Barnes?

Old 07-31-2008, 03:11 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
far end, opposite side of starbucks, you'll see a bunch of p-cars
dude, they will ticket you again, be prepared

Old 07-31-2008, 03:11 PM
honestly, get some 3m double sided tape and stick it on just for thursday nights

Old 07-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Banned
Maciej is infamous around these parts
honestly, get some 3m double sided tape and stick it on just for thursday nights
Or he can get the tow hook mount..

Old 07-31-2008, 04:05 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
I have a brand new un opened tow hook license plate holder I can bring it to the meet tonight if any one is interested. I have no use for it now.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:05 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
sweet pic by the way Maciej.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:35 PM
Banned
Maciej is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by FASTLANE
sweet pic by the way Maciej.
Thanks! We'll be at your place 9'ish

Old 07-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by AWR Tuning
Thanks! We'll be at your place 9'ish
sounds good bro.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:05 PM
vig168 is infamous around these parts
see you guys tonight!

Old 07-31-2008, 05:52 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
what time is everyone meeting at edgewater 2nite?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thurs nights in Edgewater