Thurs nights in Edgewater

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 07:43 AM
Jbizzy21 is infamous around these parts
just found this thread...i live right down the street from edgewater...there are cars there in that lot typically every week night, but yes thursday is definitely the main night...do a lot of you all head down there on the regular? typically all i see is the rice burners so i dont even bother, but if there are more of you all down there i might try to head down one of these nights...also, what was this about late night runs? if so, count me in

Old 05-20-2008, 07:56 AM
G-Gore is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
just found this thread...i live right down the street from edgewater...there are cars there in that lot typically every week night, but yes Thursday is definitely the main night...do a lot of you all head down there on the regular? typically all i see is the rice burners so i dont even bother, but if there are more of you all down there i might try to head down one of these nights...also, what was this about late night runs? if so, count me in
Almost every thurs we come down to talk and chill. Sometimes guys go for a quick spin :-) Meets starts 8-9pm but main crowd comes between 10-11p. Last time we parked by TJMax - little bit away from ricers. If there is less cars we park in the first 2 rows by DTM cars.

Last week we had a chance to see new M3, new C63AMG, few Supras, few Vettes, 2 new EVO X's.

Old 05-20-2008, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by G-Gore
Almost every thurs we come down to talk and chill. Sometimes guys go for a quick spin :-) Meets starts 8-9pm but main crowd comes between 10-11p. Last time we parked by TJMax - little bit away from ricers. If there is less cars we park in the first 2 rows by DTM cars.

Last week we had a chance to see new M3, new C63AMG, few Supras, few Vettes, 2 new EVO X's.
so how many of you typically show up? and do you normally get there at the 10-11 time frame im guessing? i went up there one time about a year and a half ago and it was cool, but i dont really remember seeing anything besides the burners...

Old 05-20-2008, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
so how many of you typically show up? and do you normally get there at the 10-11 time frame im guessing? i went up there one time about a year and a half ago and it was cool, but i dont really remember seeing anything besides the burners...
Last time there were 2 Porsches and 1 Vette. There were supposed to be few more but dunno why they didn't come.

Old 05-20-2008, 08:05 AM
oh alright...well if there ends up being a few more this week maybe ill stop by...maybe try to get a few of my M guys as well, but dont know whethe that will happen.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:39 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
I missed last weeks meet due to my daughter's birthday... This week we will have a large group of guys heading down as usual. If people here want to meet up before hand and head down together let's start a PM/e-mail dist list.

PM me with your outside e-mails if you want to meet up with us before Edgewater....

Old 05-20-2008, 10:30 AM
NJvettekid is infamous around these parts
Count me in for this week if the weather is nice, i was there last week in my vette and friend with his 997t, the lot was packed mostly ricers tho if anyone is going to come down this week i will be parking right in front of TJMAX and getting there at 10:30 or before i personally don't like to part to close to river road cause you'll have alot of people walking right by your car and sometimes the ricers like to burnout and do other stupid stuff to close to the other cars so i feel safe parking by tjmax.

Old 05-20-2008, 12:13 PM
shamoo has a spectacular aura aboutshamoo has a spectacular aura about
Good afternoon 6speeders. I rarely post and basically just lurk every once in a while. I joined some of you guys months ago on the Exotix Rally from Edgewater. Am I allowed to join the graces of the exotics with my mostly OEM hardtopped S2000?

Moving forward (if allowed ), I would be interested in joining your drives and charity runs. The Exotix one was a blast.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:42 PM
JG 997 is infamous around these parts
whats up NJvettekid what happen 2 Uask4it

Old 05-20-2008, 10:05 PM
hahaha whats up JG 997, no more uask4it i just got my new ones for the vette today they say 2EZ2SPD there pretty cool you gotta get something for you plate man.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:48 PM
qbankd is infamous around these parts
hey guys count me in for thrusday night.. let me kno if you guys are planning a thrusday night drive...

let me know qbankd@gmail.com

Old 05-21-2008, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by shamoo
Good afternoon 6speeders. I rarely post and basically just lurk every once in a while. I joined some of you guys months ago on the Exotix Rally from Edgewater. Am I allowed to join the graces of the exotics with my mostly OEM hardtopped S2000?

Moving forward (if allowed ), I would be interested in joining your drives and charity runs. The Exotix one was a blast.
Hey Shamoo. It's Luke the video guy from ER. It'd be nice to see your S2K again (always loved hard-tops).

I'll bring my video camera again in case something interesting happens :-) See you by TJMax around 10.30p.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:47 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Hey guys! Started getting some PM's/e-mails already.... I will send out a general PM later. 10ish seems to be the general consensus for a meeting time and parking by TJ-Max sounds good to me.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:51 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
count me in if my car is out of the shop by then

Old 05-21-2008, 11:55 AM
SHAMOO theres usually a few s2000's there, and even if there wasn't the s2000 the shiiiiitt! i had 2006 s2000 before i got the vette, it was red,dropped2in and i also had the hardtop as a matter of fact you said you were at the run that started at edgewater a while back then you must of seen my s2000 there i think it was only mine only three others.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thurs nights in Edgewater