Thurs nights in Edgewater

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 08:22 AM
NJvettekid is infamous around these parts
Talking

I talked all that **** about the cops not really bothering anybody about there front plates and when i get to the parking lot i see there are about 5 cops driving up and down giving out tickets and of course for talking **** the goofiest cop i have ever seen in my life gives me a ticket for no front plate lol i didn't even bother showing him a PBA card #1 he looked so retarted i didn't think he would know what a PBA card was #2 i rather use it for something more important like if the cop i passed lastnight during the ride wanted to give me a ticket for passing him at 130mph while he was pulling over someone else in a porsche lmao. Cant wait to see the videos!

Old 06-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
That's not so bad. I got busted TWICE and never left the parking lot. Sorry I did not get to see you guys, I was too busy with the police all night.

List of things I was harassed for:

No front plate
Roll Bar
No inspection sticker
Too low (It is a GT2 at stock height)
Too loud
Fire Extinguisher (The cop thought it was some kind of drug transporting device)

I went through this TWICE!!! I had a fan club by the time I left. I was the for 1 hour and spent 40 minutes with the cops.

I will never go back there again!!!!!

SGM it was nice meeting you.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Y65, it was really nice meeting you as well.
The problem is, that GT2 is a showstopper, both with the kids and the cops!
Guess we're going to have to find a new meet spot.
I walked the crowd for a bit but hit the road by 11:45.
Speedy5540 and I had a little fun on the ride back to Hudson County, so the night wasn't a total loss.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:34 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
^next time i am definitely going with you guys...

Old 06-06-2008, 12:51 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
sounds like i missed out! were cops harassing people last night?

Old 06-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Pcar is infamous around these parts
Do I need to own an Euro car to be in this meet? Because Im looking for my next car and it will help if I can look around to see what is available. Possibly getting a ride in a 911 to get a feel of the car. I went to the dealer and it was too short of a drive.

thx, i currently drive a G35 coupe.

let me know guys. thx

Old 06-06-2008, 01:26 PM
With a G35 you will be the KING!!! It is all rice, tons of it. Very little euro.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Y65MPH
With a G35 you will be the KING!!! It is all rice, tons of it. Very little euro.

thx for making fun of me. i guess im not allowed to attend

Last edited by Pcar; 06-06-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:03 PM
My deepest apologies, I did not mean to offend you. I am merely saying that a G35 will be nicer than 99% of the cars there. This is by no means an exotic event. Most of the cars are hoopties with neon lights under them. Once again, sorry.

Craig

Old 06-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Y65MPH
My deepest apologies, I did not mean to offend you. I am merely saying that a G35 will be nicer than 99% of the cars there. This is by no means an exotic event. Most of the cars are hoopties with neon lights under them. Once again, sorry.

Craig
Most people on 6speed are owners of porsche, lambos and ferrari's. I just want to attend an event to look at some cars that I m interested in purchasing.

Those who replied to this thread are owners of 996, 997 porsches. How can this event be a rice gathering?

Old 06-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Pcar
Most people on 6speed are owners of porsche, lambos and ferrari's. I just want to attend an event to look at some cars that I m interested in purchasing.

Those who replied to this thread are owners of 996, 997 porsches. How can this event be a rice gathering?

As long as you are interested in purchasing a new Civic. A few people from this forum get together there more as just something to do. I am about two times the average age of most of the people who go there and I am 36. Last night a girl took off all her clothes and danced naked on the hood of a civic. That gives you an idea of what goes on there. I have been pulled over three times in the parking lot and have only been there twice. Figure that one out.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Pcar
Because we represent .7% of the cars in attendance.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:58 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
[quote=Y65MPH;1887829] Last night a girl took off all her clothes and danced naked on the hood of a civic. [quote]

Damn... I missed coming out last night. Hopefully she wasn't "underage"

Old 06-06-2008, 04:04 PM
brownan is a jewel in the roughbrownan is a jewel in the roughbrownan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Seal Grey Matte
Because we represent .7% of the cars in attendance.
I went last night for about an hour to see some friends from the Audiworld forum. There must have been a half dozen police cars there YET still some kidz were driving through the lot like it was an eighth mile drag strip. Fubar. Not going to hurry back anytime soon.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:21 PM
speedy5540 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by brownan
I went last night for about an hour to see some friends from the Audiworld forum. There must have been a half dozen police cars there YET still some kidz were driving through the lot like it was an eighth mile drag strip. Fubar. Not going to hurry back anytime soon.
agreed...the cops are WAY to amped for my taste, plus, when I saw the 2 idiots in their "speakers with 4 wheels" have a sound off, I almost lost it! (it was actually kind of funny thought to see the knucklehead open his trunk and turn his stereo up to 11 and say to the guy across from him, "yeah, thats right, my ****s louder than yours, yo, how you like me now!" While Im at it, the guy with the "base" ford focus with the wing the size of a '76 porsche whale tail made me lose it as well...anyway, final verdict: ameture night. But I am pissed I didnt see the chick get naked, that would have made my night!

We should find another venue for highend cars from this forum and exotic car forum only for a night to get together...any suggestions?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thurs nights in Edgewater