Anyone know a restaurant that serves Beef Wellington???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 11:12 PM
TurboXpress is infamous around these parts
Anyone know a restaurant that serves Beef Wellington???

Stupid thread...I know...but whatever.

Saw it on Hell's Kitchen one night and never had it before. Anyone know of a restaurant in the Tri-State that serves it (good )?

Old 07-02-2008, 06:08 PM
emilgh is infamous around these partsemilgh is infamous around these parts
CB Brasserie Rachou has it sometimes - a special I think. Call and check. It was a competent version. Although, come to think of it, I bet they called it boeuf en croute. Dylan has a fantastic Wellington. Also salt bar. Also Bobby Vans.

Hit up city search for more addresses.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:18 PM
turbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TurboXpress
Stupid thread...I know...but whatever.

Saw it on Hell's Kitchen one night and never had it before. Anyone know of a restaurant in the Tri-State that serves it (good )?
Ha....I watch that show, and I, too, want to try Beef Wellington. It looks good! A tasty piece of beef in some sort of pastry shell.

If anyone knows a place in North Jersey that makes it, keep me posted.

(Petrozza will win)

Old 07-06-2008, 03:09 AM
Lambo4Ever is infamous around these parts
The Best you will find ever is in the Village "1 by land 2 if by sea" Oldest resturant in the city. Used to be a horse stable years ago, very nice place great place to bring a date. Met tourist outside that came to see the resturant its a very haunted place they claim I guess cause its been around forever?.

But there speciality is the Beef Willington been on there Menu for 30 yrs

Old 08-01-2008, 02:44 PM
GokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to beholdGokartMozart315 is a splendid one to behold
I've heard a place called Colbeh has good beef Wellington, friend was just telling me about it this week

Old 08-01-2008, 11:08 PM
MCars is infamous around these parts
Funny how things have a way of coming back into style again.....re-invention of the wheel...lol....next thing ya know people will ask for Steak Tartare ala 21 Club.
If you want the classic style of Beef Wellington: A Beef tenderloin w/a Mushroom Duxelle & Pate`de foie gras wrapped in Puff Pastry.with a Demi Glace sauce...try the Old Homstead...had a Very Very good one there...comes with a Lipator Pill......
Buon Appetito
S

Old 08-02-2008, 02:28 PM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
you guys are crazy. Mike for sure!