Edgewater breakfast club?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 03:10 PM
boxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud of
Edgewater breakfast club?

Any North Jersey folks interested in an Edgewater breakfast meet on weekends? I usually go out to get breakfast for my wife every Sat. and/or Sun. (a good excuse to get the car out ), so figure if there's other guys out there like me who get up early (I usually go like around 8-8:30am), we could form like a mini breakfast club or something. We could meet at the Starbucks or McDonald's in Edgewater on River Road, or the Bagel place at Edgewater Marketplace on River Road?

Folks who want to, can even go for a group run after breakfast. Anyone interested?

Old 08-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Eprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to behold
I'm in!... for Sunday morning

Old 08-19-2008, 05:45 PM
boxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud ofboxtaboy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EpRAnGia
I'm in!... for Sunday morning
Cool. Hopefully, a couple more will join, and we'll have a little breakfast gang.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:00 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Sounds like a great idea! There is a pretty large group of us that GTG and head out to Edge on Thursdays and also try and do weekend things. If you put this together I will make sure to pass the word around. PM me your outside e-mail address and I 1can put you on our distibution list for this group. SET THIS UP!

Old 08-21-2008, 07:16 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
i hate breakfast and i hate waking up early on sunday mornings! lol

but if you guys get the group setup, i'll drag my lazy *** out of bed on sundays

Old 08-21-2008, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
i hate breakfast and i hate waking up early on sunday mornings! lol

but if you guys get the group setup, i'll drag my lazy *** out of bed on sundays
Ok well, in that case, why don't we start up with an initial meet this Sunday then? Say, 8:30am? How bout some coffee/muffins at Starbucks in Edgewater at 457 River Road? We can sit in the outside area right by our cars and chill for a bit, and then you can go home and go back to sleep afterwards.

If folks can't make it this weekend, no worries...as I said, I go out for breakfast every weekend, so anytime you can make it, just stop by.

Rich

Old 08-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Btw, why isn't there something like a Captree meet in NJ? I'm thinking that the big parking lot in the Marketplace strip mall in Edgewater where the Trader Joe's is can be a great meeting place for car guys every weekend.

And yeah, I know there's Thu. nite in Edge going on every week, but that's late at nite. I'd personally prefer a weekend morning car nut gathering.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:56 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
just keep in mind, this sunday there is a big rally from exoticrun setup by Havoik

Old 08-21-2008, 09:00 AM
just have alan add your email to the list of names we have already
i think we have over 30 people on the thursday night edgewater meet list

Old 08-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
just keep in mind, this sunday there is a big rally from exoticrun setup by Havoik
Ah, ok. Well maybe we should hold off until another weekend then. No probs. I'll prob. still stop by Starbucks anyway just in case there's anyone that just feels like stopping by though.

Cheers,
Rich

Old 08-21-2008, 09:43 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by boxtaboy
Ah, ok. Well maybe we should hold off until another weekend then. No probs. I'll prob. still stop by Starbucks anyway just in case there's anyone that just feels like stopping by though.

Cheers,
Rich
Hoviks Exotic run is meeting at the Starbucks at 7:30am Sunday. I plan on stopping by but something came up and I won't be able to make the run. See you Sunday bright and early!

Old 08-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by str8blst
Hoviks Exotic run is meeting at the Starbucks at 7:30am Sunday. I plan on stopping by but something came up and I won't be able to make the run. See you Sunday bright and early!
Haha..Cool. I will try to get there early to see you guys then.

Cheers,
Rich

Old 08-21-2008, 02:12 PM
G-Gore is infamous around these parts
Guys, you should come and say hello to everybody on Sunday morning. it'll be performance-car-loaded morning :-)

Old 08-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Eprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to beholdEprangia is a splendid one to behold
Taking the car out on Sunday morning to get ready for a photoshoot later that day... see you guys in the morning~