Need good Porsche Repairs in the Orange County, NY Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 01:52 PM
GearDriven is infamous around these parts
Need good Porsche Repairs in the Orange County, NY Area

I need a good porsche shop in the Orange County, NY area (could go as far as manhattan and queens/danbury ct/north nj if that's what it takes)... If insurance doesn't decide to total it they will take it to the shop of my choosing. Electrics are screwed, chassis made creaking/cracking noises when they towed it out. I would rather the car be totaled as it was immersed in water up to the tops of the wheel wells in the front. So a shop that will give a good estimate of ALL the damage done and what would be required to bring it back to "new" condition.

Sad day...

Old 10-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Anyone?

Old 10-05-2008, 04:51 PM
RPM217 is infamous around these parts
Rennesport

Try them in Bedford Hills NY, my friend just had his C4S worked on, I dropped off the car with him and picked it up too. Car was ready when promised and the bill had no surprises. He had the clutch replaced and they found a small leak that just required a new gasket and labor ($100) The place is immaculate, had some beautiful cars there. It doesn't appear that they do body work, but specialize in mechanical and upgrades, as well as electrical, audio etc. Primarily only a German shop (MB, Audi, Porsche, BMW). If you need a name I can get one from my associate.

Old 10-05-2008, 05:33 PM
I sent the car on Friday to detailing dynamics in Mineola, NY... Hopefully things turn out well for me.

Old 10-05-2008, 05:52 PM
spg993tt is infamous around these parts
protosport in butler nj

i lov ethe guys at Protosport in Butler NJ. nice guys, sharp, the owners of the place. Jon & Paul. They take a lot of pride in the work they do. I think their prices are fine, and hav enever let me down. They take care of just about my entire collection.

regards,
spg

Old 10-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by GearDriven
I sent the car on Friday to detailing dynamics in Mineola, NY... Hopefully things turn out well for me.
Well, if it's detailing you want, and some "upgrades" DD and Eddie are fantastic. I didn't know you were looking for LI, or I'd sent you there!

Old 10-06-2008, 06:40 PM
They have a bodyshop that they work with/have...and since many of the fixes would be detailing oriented should it need fixing...I went there... Hopefully the car is totalled as I don't think I want to have electrical gremlins playing with the car. If anyone has some more recommendations in the area (Mineola, NY) just in case they need a second opinion...feel free to let me know...but for now the car seems to be in good hands.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by GearDriven
They have a bodyshop that they work with/have...and since many of the fixes would be detailing oriented should it need fixing...I went there... Hopefully the car is totalled as I don't think I want to have electrical gremlins playing with the car. If anyone has some more recommendations in the area (Mineola, NY) just in case they need a second opinion...feel free to let me know...but for now the car seems to be in good hands.
It is, Eddie and Matt are magicians!