Moved from Michigan to Connecticut....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Slakr is infamous around these parts
Moved from Michigan to Connecticut....

Are there any "standing" Cars and Coffee or other similar meet-ups around or near Avon/Hartford? Where do all you 911 guys hang out on Saturday mornings in the summer??

Old 02-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Brian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really nice
Originally Posted by Slakr
Are there any "standing" Cars and Coffee or other similar meet-ups around or near Avon/Hartford? Where do all you 911 guys hang out on Saturday mornings in the summer??
Welcome to CT!!! You will find the scene here a bit different, It is more groups of car people that hang out. Example would be Captree in LI NY which is pretty big on Sunday mornings etc... Maybe to much of a hike for ya though. Marcus Dairy in Danbury is has some things going on as well... Best thing to do would be to check out the local boards on a foew other forums as well like corvetteforum.com which is pretty good for CT info.

Brian

Old 02-08-2009, 05:04 PM
ctC230K is infamous around these parts
your closest meet spot is the Berlin Turnpike when the weather gets warmer... lots of car groups meet up around there!

and welcome to CT

Old 02-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by ctC230K
your closest meet spot is the Berlin Turnpike when the weather gets warmer... lots of car groups meet up around there!

and welcome to CT

Thanks!!! Is this a "standing" group of car guys that always get together, or a more informal "that's where we end up" occurance?? and, whereabouts on the tpk......any particular day of the week? I am looking forward to exploring the area with the top down - thanks for the welcome!!!

Old 02-10-2009, 09:10 PM
lucky6600 is infamous around these parts
Thanks!!! Is this a "standing" group of car guys that always get together, or a more informal "that's where we end up" occurance?? and, whereabouts on the tpk......any particular day of the week? I am looking forward to exploring the area with the top down - thanks for the welcome!!!

Which part of CT are you at?

There is a meet at Rockhill every sunday morning.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=227307

Are you more a meet person or drive person?

Old 02-11-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm in Avon, so that's about a half hour or so away - do-able....I like both meets and drives....especially moving to a new area, it would be helpful to go along with some guys who know where they are going!!!

Old 02-11-2009, 11:04 AM
lucky6600 is infamous around these parts
I'm in Avon, so that's about a half hour or so away - do-able....I like both meets and drives....especially moving to a new area, it would be helpful to go along with some guys who know where they are going!!!

Avon.... nice town!!
PM sent.