:::NYC MIDNIGHT RUN- TIMES SQUARE JUNE 6th!!!!:::

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 09:29 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^hahahahhaa, that's awesome Alicia.

Old 06-07-2009, 09:35 AM
mikemets is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
we were in GRIDLOCK........
Left my clutch on 7th ave.

Old 06-07-2009, 09:36 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
sounds like the run was a lot of fun.... i was only there for the edgewater meetup... didnt want to have anymore car mishaps in the city...

Old 06-07-2009, 10:06 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
- Mike - great to meet you buddy!!!!! Your Aston was PURE SEX man!!! BTW - I think I left my clutch there as well!!!! And I just got it replaced....

Originally Posted by mikemets
Left my clutch on 7th ave.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:18 AM
chrism3 is infamous around these parts
That was an awesome time!

Thanks to Berk, Greg, and everyone else involved for having us.

I just put all of my photos up here:

http://revmat.ch/midnight-run-times-square-t4003.html

Last edited by chrism3; 06-07-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:31 AM
madman23 is infamous around these parts
The drive into the city was crazy. The drive through it was to much raffic. But the drive down the tpk with the MD/PA crew was insane. My friend in the yellow and black Dodge got pulled over but didnt get much. The cop clocked all of us not "going way over the legal limit". Hopefuly noone else got caught up after we left.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Only 5SPEED
MPD47 is infamous around these partsMPD47 is infamous around these parts
Incredible time, thanks for organizing this. Hopefully I can make the next one in one of my own cars. GTR did great though....

Old 06-07-2009, 11:04 AM
mangle is infamous around these parts
That was AWESOME. Thanks for putting it on.

Berk... My ears rang for the rest of the way to New York after the Baltimore tunnel. I love it.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:12 AM
mikemets is infamous around these parts
- Mike - great to meet you buddy!!!!! Your Aston was PURE SEX man!!! BTW - I think I left my clutch there as well!!!! And I just got it replaced....
Same here Berk.

I think I can still here your car from here.
I was revving my car at the red line in the tunnel, and could barely tell it was running.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:13 AM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA - I know

When my buddy and I got home at 5:30AM he was like, dude, my ears are still ringing, is that bad???

LMAO....

Thanks again for coming.....I'm glad you had a great time and the weather was PERFECT!!!!

Originally Posted by mangle
That was AWESOME. Thanks for putting it on.

Berk... My ears rang for the rest of the way to New York after the Baltimore tunnel. I love it.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by mikemets
Same here Berk.

I think I can still here your car from here.
I was revving my car at the red line in the tunnel, and could barely tell it was running.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Smith2287 is infamous around these parts
This event was so much fun, it was nice meeting all of you guys. Even though I got separated from the crowd after we exited the bridge it was still a blast. I hope I can make more of these with in the future.

Old 06-07-2009, 01:53 PM
stickshift964 is infamous around these parts
Haha, I was the slate turbo in front of you. He didnt chew me out too bad, guess it let it all out on you

Originally Posted by Alcav5
I suspect that is me yur refering to . Man I had to dig deep into my bag of crow and bs to calm that guy down. Seemed like he had a thing for everyone that drove a nice car. However I think after yellin at me and the 2 other porsches he pulled over (3 of us) for a few minutes he overworked himself and had to go get a donut . He let us go, but he really didn't have anything on us anyway, there were plenty of taxicabs passing us on our way down seventh.
It was a nice fun ride..

Great job Greg and Berk!

Old 06-07-2009, 02:37 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
^^^^Nicky - Shut up dude, do you really. Is it the diner right up the street (beginning of the entrance to Hoboken / Washington ST)....sorry, don't know the streets, been a while since i've been up there.

Maybe we all grab some grub there (The MD/DC/VA Crew) before we all head back home.

You got enough parking for about 8 cars????

Berk
I thought you guys were coming with alicia. She asked me if i had space for the aka cars and yours. Next time bro. Yeah thats the one in Hoboken. On 14th St. The Malibu

Old 06-07-2009, 02:43 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by s14roller
I'm on the list with a silver 996tt Techart EVOMS GT700 car but will also have 2 cars rolling in with me:

+ black R35 GTR
+ modded 350z

See you guys tonight!

Jack
Is this the Black GTR that ate the wall??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: :::NYC MIDNIGHT RUN- TIMES SQUARE JUNE 6th!!!!:::