:::NYC MIDNIGHT RUN- TIMES SQUARE JUNE 6th!!!!:::

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 02:47 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by stickshift964
They had "lots of calls about Porsche's racing and/or speeding down the westside highway".
we tore up the West side highway. I felt bad for the regular motorists who got caught in it.

Old 06-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
was i the only one that didnt have fun? i was geting close and every body is like we are leaving? im like what? then they are like we are going to the jacob javet center, whent there and every body was gone! we should have just cameto astoria park.

Old 06-07-2009, 07:14 PM
z06Drew has a spectacular aura aboutz06Drew has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jstrat85
was i the only one that didnt have fun? i was geting close and every body is like we are leaving? im like what? then they are like we are going to the jacob javet center, whent there and every body was gone! we should have just cameto astoria park.

it wasn't planned out so well but the people made the best of it. i still had fun.

Old 06-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Smith2287 is infamous around these parts
Man after looking at all the pictures I wish I would have been able to stay with the pack. It was nice meeting you Drew and you did a sick job of avoiding that curb man haha.

Old 06-07-2009, 07:28 PM
z06Drew has a spectacular aura aboutz06Drew has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Smith2287
Man after looking at all the pictures I wish I would have been able to stay with the pack. It was nice meeting you Drew and you did a sick job of avoiding that curb man haha.

i still feel bad but at least all is well with no damage. BTW you were real cool about it and i thank you for that. and yes it was pleasure meeting you as well.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:20 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
i was there at 10:50 and everybody told me you guys left without me =(

Old 06-08-2009, 07:41 AM
mikemets is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
We had no choice but to leave, very sorry.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:23 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Jason - I'm so sorry dude.....Edgewater PD seriously EDGED us out of there in a hurry. We bought about 40 minutes with them in negotiation. I think we just left at about 10:30 - 10:45 so you just missed us.......CRAP MAN. I really wanted to meet you and see your sick SC'd 4S. Next time for sure.

Berk

Originally Posted by angldrkns9

Old 06-08-2009, 09:03 AM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
Is this the Black GTR that ate the wall??
He told me he wasn't building boost and stayed behind in nyc (i think in the high west 100s)...did it have gold wheels on with speedforsale banners?

It was def. a fun event, too bad we had to keep leaving venues.

Jason - shoulda gave me a call man! I was wondering where you were.

- Jack

Old 06-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Oxygen is infamous around these parts
I was getting gas at a gas station on River Road about 2 miles from EWC... I am pulling out all of a sudden tehse CRAZYYYYYYYYY cars start driving by and I realized what just happened so we started following..

Old 06-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Driven1 is infamous around these parts
HAHA. We saw you right as you were about to pull out of the gas station. We were like....is he supposed to be with us? Sure enough...we saw you at the next stop. I was in the Blue Turbo'd 350Z, btw.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:19 AM
xquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the roughxquizitcustoms is a jewel in the rough
I arrived at 10:38pm, all I saw was cars leaving......went into the lot and just started to follow another Porsche (Chris in his 996TT) from there on to the West Side Hwy where the fun began!! From there on it was celeb status in Time Square, boochook exhaust had everyone taking pictures...it really sucks some people missed out on cruise into the city.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:39 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^yeah man....it was TOTALLY celeb status.....wonder if TMZ was there....HAHAHAHA LMAO!!!! The exhaust was the celeb....

Old 06-08-2009, 12:44 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Oxygen
I was getting gas at a gas station on River Road about 2 miles from EWC... I am pulling out all of a sudden tehse CRAZYYYYYYYYY cars start driving by and I realized what just happened so we started following..
I was in my M5 and my buddy in my AMG, we saw you pulling out of the gas station and wondered if you were with us. We were actually even ahead of the car we were supposed to be following, the 911 cab. Right behind us was the rest of the flock. Glad you figured to follow us. Nice benz you have too.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:56 PM
vig168 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Alicia
I was also whoring it up on vig168's car. hahaha
It is so sexy!

The feeling is mutual xquizit, and we will definitely be in touch!

The ride down the turnpike was great. I kinda wish we were all on the same side, but it was hysterical when we all popped into the rest stop right at the same time.
haha, a girl who could drive a Porsche like that has to be very special. My car will be more than happy to be 'whored up'.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: :::NYC MIDNIGHT RUN- TIMES SQUARE JUNE 6th!!!!:::