MAY 17th Exotic Rally at Long Island Lambo/bentley... Who's going?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 02:21 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
MAY 17th Exotic Rally at Long Island Lambo/bentley... Who's going?

Just wondering who here is planning on going to the Exotics Rally this weekend? I'm heading out with a bunch of friends and from what it sounds like the turnout should be awesome!

Hope to see some of you guys there!

info....

Exotics Rally is proud to present the
1st Charity Rally for 2009 !!!

The long awaited 2nd Annual Spring Sprint is only going to be bigger and better than last year! We have an awesome day planned which we are sure you will certainly not forget! Please visit our photo gallery and videos for our prior event coverage. Spring Sprint is open for all exotic and sports cars! This years Charity will be:

Here are the details:

Date: May 17, 2009

Time: 8:00 am

Lamborghini/Bentley Long Island

115 S. Service Rd.

Jericho, NY 11753

Registration will start at 8 AM and will include the following:

- Breakfast

- Gift bags

- Decals

- T-shirts

- Route Cards

- and more...

Participation fee: $120 per person. Please click the SIGN-UP Link to prepay for the event. This will not only secure your spot in the event but also avoid any lines or excessive waiting when you arrive at the starting point.

A catered Lunch will be served at the end of the drive. The route and the destination of the Rally will not be disclosed until the day of the event, but will be approximately 115 miles with one stop for rest and gas.

Deadline for signing up for this event is May 13th. We need to secure the proper amount of items, reservations, and make the correct preparations. We urge you to sign up on our website if you are planning on attending this event!

Last edited by str8blst; 05-13-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:59 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
see you Sunday morning alan, can i drop my car off at your house and drive down with you to starbucks?

Old 05-15-2009, 10:15 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
see you Sunday morning alan, can i drop my car off at your house and drive down with you to starbucks?
Of course bro! see you bright and early....