0000 NYC Midnight Run Part Deux - Sept 12 0000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 03:11 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Hit up Nizzoc4s on this forum.......he's bringing the Boston crew.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:14 AM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by boochook
Just passing on the news guys from the original coordinator:
Hey guys there's another midnight run being planned through Times Square in NYC! Let's start a list here for the 12th of September.

uHHH???

Not to rain on the parade but somebody has not been doing their homework: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...erald_sqs.html

I think it would be kind of hard to get through Times Square these days That happened back in late May 2009

Last edited by Immanuel; 08-26-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:31 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Immanuel - OLD NEWS bud. We did this run on June 6th and the route was open. They do not COMPLETELY shut down that area. So, YES, we did our homework. Thanks but if you looked at the thread with pictures, it obviously happened and will happen again.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by boochook
Immanuel - OLD NEWS bud. We did this run on June 6th and the route was open. They do not COMPLETELY shut down that area. So, YES, we did our homework. Thanks but if you looked at the thread with pictures, it obviously happened and will happen again.
Ok, so 42nd street is still opened? The street where MTV studios is at is still closed as others. I have a friend that lives right in the mix on Times square(really nice pad, overlooks the square). Maybe I was too drunk that night to remember what parts where closed other than the street in front of her building. No pun intended but just watching out!

Last edited by Immanuel; 08-26-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:48 PM
No worries bud. Hope you can make it out brother!!!!

Old 08-27-2009, 08:02 PM
nijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud ofnijoma has much to be proud of
sounds like a good run

I would like to make this trip. Send me some info. Please

Old 08-27-2009, 10:25 PM
QQQQ is infamous around these parts
are you guys against motorcycles with this run? If not, I'm down.

Last edited by QQQQ; 08-27-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:56 AM
Leonenglewood is infamous around these partsLeonenglewood is infamous around these parts
add me in

Old 08-30-2009, 12:14 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
coming up soon...berk lets do this...

Old 08-31-2009, 06:46 AM
nijoma - the info is on the first post in this thread

QQQQ - motorcycles are allowed bud. just be careful and be sure you can stay safe please while riding at night.....

Nick - IT'S SOOOO ON DUDE!!!! We'll see you at the diner. I'll call you on the way up bro......

Old 08-31-2009, 07:37 AM
nugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud ofnugent_crai has much to be proud of
is there someone's phone number i can get that knows whats up before we all head out because there is no way im going to make it there on time after work... or maybe just get the address of the spot were going to be meeting up at after the initial meeting spot

Old 08-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Marc Gelefsky is just really niceMarc Gelefsky is just really niceMarc Gelefsky is just really niceMarc Gelefsky is just really nice
Please add me in, thanks!

Old 08-31-2009, 06:57 PM
Marc - You are added dude!!! See you there.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:23 PM
ak996TT is infamous around these parts
Please add me,

I will be bring my 997S with GT3 RS body conversion and Fabspeed Goodies

Alan

Old 09-04-2009, 12:55 PM
^^^Alan - Sounds good. See you in Tappan, NY. I want to check out your car. I'm thinking of going the same route on a body conversion but for a 4S.......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 0000 NYC Midnight Run Part Deux - Sept 12 0000